Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gui and Stephanie are missing. I know that Stephanie's father Count Philippe celebrates his birthday next week. He is moving closer to his 100th birthday and has been in very precarious health for years.

And of course August also marks the anniversary of the death of Alix de Lannoy. I remember reading on a private board that Guillaume and Stephanie spend a large part of their summer holidays in Belgium at Anvaing Castle since their wedding...I wonder is that why they are not in the group photo?
Thank you for the information Moonmaiden23. I'd forgotten about her mother's death anniversary being in August and was unaware about her father's birthday.

:previous:I had forgotten about the Countess's death anniversary this month too.

Anyway I would not be surprised if Stephanie spends a great part of her summer holidays at Anvaing every year. She must realize that she is on borrowed time with her father at this point.

I hope he lives to see her produce at least one grandchild for him.

Last edited:
Their Royal Highnesses the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess and Hereditary Grand Duke received through a reception at the Grand Ducal Palace, the Luxembourg delegation, accompanied by Sports Minister Romain Schneider; Special Olympics, having represented the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and participated in the Los Angeles Games in 2015.

Audience de la délégation luxembourgeoise Special Olympics Los Angeles 2015

Try this https://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj924mYsLDKAhUDAxoKHaWyC1IQIAgqMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3AsrAzxtwc3k0J%3Alux-arazzi.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F01%2Fhenri-maria-teresa-and-guillaume.html%2B%26cd%3D2%26hl%3Del%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dgr&usg=AFQjCNHY7Wje3vRvNitmAnz4MqTmziU7tg

Luxemburger Wort - Sir Jackie Stewart et le Prince Louis lèvent les tabous...
[FONT=verdana, arial]
International forum on Learning Diasabilities[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]. Was there the Grand Ducal Couple and the Hereditary Couple, Prince Louis and Princess Tessy, Prince Sebastian,[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial] Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, Princess Sumaya and Prince Hassan of Jordan.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=verdana, arial]
[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]. Was there the Grand Ducal Couple and the Hereditary Couple, Prince Louis and Princess Tessy, Prince Sebastian,[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial] Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, Princess Sumaya and Prince Hassan of Jordan.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]

Photos from Grand Ducal Court's Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/courgrandducale/posts/1082994541752466

[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]

Ein Traum ist in Erfüllung gegangen -Tageblatt

[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]

English Wort | Luxembourg royals help end taboo on dyslexia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom