Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Alexandra attended a mass at Paris' Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral during which the church's nine new bells have been blessed on February 2, 2013 in Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I don't know if I like the photo. There is something wrong with it but I can't figure out what it is.

Maria Teresa looks amazing and the men look good. Stephanie doesn't look bad but a bit too photoshoped, no?
Her jacket seems to be nice but WHY that top inside? I don't think it needed a top but even with top, definetely not this one: both colour and "shape" are wrong...

The women look beautiful and the men look handsome. I was hoping for a picture of the entire family including Claire, though.

I don't know if I like the photo. There is something wrong with it but I can't figure out what it is. Maria Teresa looks amazing and the men look good. Stephanie doesn't look bad but a bit too photoshoped, no? Her jacket seems to be nice but WHY that top inside? I don't think it needed a top but even with top, definetely not this one: both colour and "shape" are wrong...

Very nice picture of Guillaume. and Maria Teresa, in particular. But I agree it is very photoshopped. Stephanie's top is not right for the jacket... does it have a keyhole above the button? Did they cut the picture off at the waist so as not to show her stomach? :)

Very nice picture of Guillaume. and Maria Teresa, in particular. But I agree it is very photoshopped. Stephanie's top is not right for the jacket... does it have a keyhole above the button? Did they cut the picture off at the waist so as not to show her stomach? :)
Have to agree with the top and jacket not going together. Not a good look, IMO. Also, don't they have hair stylist in this country. Both look like they did their hair themselves, which if you are taking an official picture, is not a good thing. The picture itself is not as good as I've seen from the family. They usually have some of the best family pictures around.

How lucky they are to have been able to see him a last time.

19-3-2013 VATICAN

Gr.D Henri, GD Maria Teresa & Prince Félix attend the inauguration of Pope Francis in Vatican.
Also saw Prince Nikaolaus of Liechtenstein, who is married with GD Henri's Sister Margaretha. I did not see her or there children.

Wort.lu - Großherzogliche Familie in Rom - hier sind die Bilder!

RTL.lu - News Fotoen

Princess Margaretha was there; You can see her on the pictures by Tageblatt;

http://www.tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/story/Papst-Franziskus-ins-Amt-eingefuehrt-18741529

http://www.wort.lu/fr/view/la-famil...les-premieres-photos-514823ebe4b0246d64a9bb39

Last edited:
It's FNEL (Fédération national des Eclaireurs et Eclaireuses).

Yes, sometimes you make mistakes...
It was great to see Grand Duke Jean looking so well today.

Posts about the jeux des petit etats d'Europe have been moved here.

So Tessy's siblings consist of two sets of twins? (Not sure how reliable my online translation is.) How interesting!

So Tessy's siblings consist of two sets of twins? (Not sure how reliable my online translation is.) How interesting!

I could be wrong as my French isn't great but I think it says that her brothers were twins but that one passed away and that she has a sister Patty and a brother Ronny who is Tessy's twin?

I could be wrong as my French isn't great but I think it says that her brothers were twins but that one passed away and that she has a sister Patty and a brother Ronny who is Tessy's twin?

Exactly. Ronny is Tessy's twin brother and her brother Mike had a twin brother too, Jerry, but I think he passed away soon after the birth since the year of death is the same (1978).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom