The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2009, 01:11 PM

All posts regarding claims of members to have seen pictures which have not been made public yet have been deleted.

Please note the following rule:

Quote:
Why can't I talk about my inside information here?

Our rules about privacy include a rule protecting the privacy of royals. We have no way of verifying that any of our posters are really members, or friends and associates of members, of royal or noble houses, and we've had a lot of these claims over the years. Our rule requiring verifiable sources of discussion applies in these cases. Unverified claims or statements of connections to royalty may be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
As soon as pics are made available to the public, feel free to post them, and continue the discussion of the Grand Ducal family's holiday.

Until then, everything which cannot be linked back to a reputable source (which is available to EVERYONE) will be considered speculation and will be deleted.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Luxembourg mods or admins.

The Luxembourg Moderators

Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Courtier

8-8-2009 Belgium Wisconsin USA

Opening Luxembourg American Cultural Center.

wort.lu | Lëtzebuerg | Hoher Besuch in Belgium

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Einweihung des Luxembourg American Cultural Center

Old 08-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Courtier

^Thanks for the info. Looks interesting. I see that Felix and Sebastien were there with Henri.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
^thanks for the info. Looks interesting. I see that felix and sebastien were there with henri.

and prince louis!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Courtier

^ Oh okay. Thanks, I didn't see him. So that event was in Wisconsin? Man, wish I lived there right about now. Or is it in Belgium? I'm confused...
Old 08-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
I do agree Henri is a rather attractive man. Maria Teresa is a lucky women.

I really like seeing the Grand Duke and Duchess with their grandchildren. They really seem to be very proud grand parents.
I think both Henry and Maria Teresa have gotten better with age. Like a fine wine.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
^ Oh okay. Thanks, I didn't see him. So that event was in Wisconsin? Man, wish I lived there right about now. Or is it in Belgium? I'm confused...
I'm not entirely sure, but I think that it was in Belgium. It was an event to honor a Luxembourg-American cultural center. It's great to see the Grand Duke with his sons. They are a very handsome family.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
The name of the place is Belgium, but in the US near Port Washington according to the Article.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 08-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you Stefan! It was very difficult to understand the article. I wondered why they would honor Luxembourg-Americans in Belgium, and not in Luxembourg or the United States. The people in attendance were so lucky to be able to see the GD and his sons in person!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Thank you Stefan! It was very difficult to understand the article. I wondered why they would honor Luxembourg-Americans in Belgium, and not in Luxembourg or the United States. The people in attendance were so lucky to be able to see the GD and his sons in person!
The town of Belgium, Wisconsin, USA is the home of many Luxembourg Americans. A new Luxembourg American Center was built in this midwestern town. Grand Duke Henri and three of his sons, along with the Luxembourg ambassador to the USA, came for the opening event. They took a limosine from Chicago north for 2 1/2 hours to Belgium, Wisconsin, returning to Chicago the same day.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Nobility

Great Pictures and Article! The Grand Duke and the princes looked really happy with everything
Old 08-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Nobility

I hate that missed that. You would think that a royal head of state coming to visit, even if just for a short dedication, would make the news.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
The town of Belgium, Wisconsin, USA is the home of many Luxembourg Americans. A new Luxembourg American Center was built in this midwestern town. Grand Duke Henri and three of his sons, along with the Luxembourg ambassador to the USA, came for the opening event. They took a limosine from Chicago north for 2 1/2 hours to Belgium, Wisconsin, returning to Chicago the same day.

Thanx
I also heard (read) that Guillaume and Alexandra were there
Old 09-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
The Wisconsin visit is now mentioned on the official page.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
The Grand Duke and The Hereditary Grand Duke are in Krakau, Poland for a meeting of world religions. It is part of the conference for remembering WWII. I believe on Tues everyone will visit Auschwitz Birkenau together.

Article.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 AM
Nobility

In my country!!! Why am I not in Krakow now!!! What a...!

But I wonder if TV say something about them. Or rather GD and HGD will be in the crowd of many important people who came visit us becouse of that event. Well, If Queen Elisabeth came to Poland, that will be a big deal and media write it about with every detail.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Nobility

I hope they will visit my country one day...
Old 09-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Courtier

10-9-2009 AUDIENCE

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Lauréats des examens de fin d'études secondaires
Old 09-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Grand Duke Henri and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume attended an informal dinner honoring Luxembourg nationals living abroad:
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Rencontre avec les ressortissants luxembourgeois résidant * l’étranger
Old 10-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

The posts regarding the new family portraits have been moved to the following thread: New Portraits to Mark the 9th Anniversary of Grand Duke Henri's Accession; Oct. 2009. Please continue the discussion there

JessRulz
Lux. Forum Moderator