Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting picture :) GD Henri looks the best. I would like to see photos with whole family. GD Jean and his children with families. We all know GD's Henri children but I've never seen the rest in one place. Sb here, sb in another place. Some people I've never seen.

I think Princess Marie-Astrid looked amazing (as usual). Despite my well known affection for Felix and Guillaume it is actually Marie-Astrid who is my favorite family member. If you think you can see the love between Henri and Maria-Teresa you should see pics of Marie-Astrid and Archduke Carl-Christian. The way they still look at each other is what I want.

Thanks for the photo, kyansaunt! Nice to see the grand duke with all his children there. A pity that the children-in-law did not join him, as I have not seen too many pictures of the wife of prince Jean. Good to see that grand duke Jean is healthy enough again.
Princess Margaretha is very close to her aunt Queen Fabiola and accompanies her frequently. Interestingly enough it seems she has opted for the same hairstyle on this occassion ;).

Princess Margaretha is very close to her aunt Queen Fabiola and accompanies her frequently. Interestingly enough it seems she has opted for the same hairstyle on this occassion ;).

Marengo - I love your comment. I was wondering why Margaretha would choose such an old-fashioned hairdo! Now I know!

BTW, I was disappointed not to see Grand Duchess Maria Teresa there. If she is well enough to go to fashion shows, she should be able to attend a concert. I wonder why the spouses weren't present.

Marengo - I love your comment. I was wondering why Margaretha would choose such an old-fashioned hairdo! Now I know!

BTW, I was disappointed not to see Grand Duchess Maria Teresa there. If she is well enough to go to fashion shows, she should be able to attend a concert. I wonder why the spouses weren't present.

It was a sold out concert (many months in advance). The visit of the family was listed as unscheduled in the information provided by The Cleveland Orchestra. I doubt there would have been seating for the entire family given that the venue was sold out and their attendance was not planned in advance.

All posts pertaining to Grand Duchess Maria Theresa's fashion choices have been moved to this thread, in the fashion forum. Please keep fashion discussions there.

Thank you!

The Luxembourg Moderators

Christmas and New Year at Lux Family

Hello,everybody!;)
Does anybody have idea where I can find picture of The LuxRoyals at Christmas and New Year?:whistling:
And if somebody know or see some pics may he posted here,please!:)
I'll e very happy and sorry for my bad english,but it's not very good.

Thanx:flowers:
I also heard (read) that Guillaume and Alexandra were there :cool:

Oh, I missed the Wisconsin visit! And with it I lost my chance to become Guillaume's Grand Duchess! Shoot. :p

I just adore new pictures of Guillaume! He looks great with that beard!:flowers:

oh my word!!!!!!!!!!! Felix has a beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words Can't Describe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost didn't recognize him! He looks so much like Guillaume with the beard. I think I like it...I need to get use to it. :flowers:

was Felix with a beard??? If the answer is yes.. I like... He looks very handsome... rare... but handsome...

Felix has beard almost every time (not much in events public), I love it him beard and hair like is now :wub:

Thanks for the pics! I like this family, they all look great.

I am so sorry there is no Tessy this year I miss her and her children !

Wow...sebastien looks so grown up! I wish the whole family had been there, but it is always nice to see even just a few of the younger members of the family because their public appearances are so rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom