Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey its says that it needs the password for that album does anyone know it??? or know where you can get the pictures on another website:D

Look on the page of the INTERNATIONAL BAZAR for picture 91, 92,93, 97 and 98 and as you can see, Tessy was also there!

Privat visit but with Security people!

I don't see Tessy there can you show those pictures;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis and Tessy look very grown-up in the voting photo! I always like seeing this couple. Did the Grand Duke and Duchess vote in this election? Are they eligible to vote? I don't recall seeing photos of them at the polls.

I am not sure, but in Belgium the heads of state can not vote (King Albert),only can vote the other family members, The same can happen in Luxembourg.

I think that Louis and Tessy both have seemed to fill out into their adult lives very well. They look a lot more mature than they did during their wedding, Noah's batism, etc... I feel like they're really in this for the long haul and have fit into their roles at last. Plus I love what Tessy's done with her hair!

The Grand Duke and Duchess, along with Prince Louis and his two sons attended an agricultural fair in Luxembourg on 5 July. There are a few photos from the event:

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Foire agricole in Ettelbrück

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Foire agricole in Ettelbrück you can see MT with Gabriel in the front of the pig enclosure, and you can see Prince Louis holding Noah in the back left of the photo.

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Foire agricole in Ettelbrück Gabriel is in the front, holding the green balloon. You can also see Prince Louis holding Noah directly behind MT in this photo.

MT looks amazing!!!! As always :) Gabriel is mini-Louis, so cute!!!! Henri (may i say this) is hot :kiss: Thanks!!!!

You're welcome, Mrs. Littrell! I thought that Gabriel was so cute with his balloon. He really looked like he was enjoying himself, and appeared to be so interested in the animals. The entire family is beautiful and charming.

I have soft crash for this family :D It's nice to see them in Lux, i thought it's time for summer vacation and they now in France :cool:

They are usually in France for August.

I do agree Henri is a rather attractive man. Maria Teresa is a lucky women.

I really like seeing the Grand Duke and Duchess with their grandchildren. They really seem to be very proud grand parents.

All posts regarding claims of members to have seen pictures which have not been made public yet have been deleted.

Please note the following rule:

Why can't I talk about my inside information here?

Our rules about privacy include a rule protecting the privacy of royals. We have no way of verifying that any of our posters are really members, or friends and associates of members, of royal or noble houses, and we've had a lot of these claims over the years. Our rule requiring verifiable sources of discussion applies in these cases. Unverified claims or statements of connections to royalty may be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

As soon as pics are made available to the public, feel free to post them, and continue the discussion of the Grand Ducal family's holiday.

Until then, everything which cannot be linked back to a reputable source (which is available to EVERYONE) will be considered speculation and will be deleted.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Luxembourg mods or admins.

The Luxembourg Moderators

Last edited:
^Thanks for the info. Looks interesting. I see that Felix and Sebastien were there with Henri.

^ Oh okay. Thanks, I didn't see him. So that event was in Wisconsin? Man, wish I lived there right about now. :lol: Or is it in Belgium? I'm confused...

I do agree Henri is a rather attractive man. Maria Teresa is a lucky women.

I really like seeing the Grand Duke and Duchess with their grandchildren. They really seem to be very proud grand parents.

I think both Henry and Maria Teresa have gotten better with age. Like a fine wine. :wine: :)

^ Oh okay. Thanks, I didn't see him. So that event was in Wisconsin? Man, wish I lived there right about now. :lol: Or is it in Belgium? I'm confused...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that it was in Belgium. It was an event to honor a Luxembourg-American cultural center. It's great to see the Grand Duke with his sons. They are a very handsome family.

The name of the place is Belgium, but in the US near Port Washington according to the Article.

Thank you Stefan! It was very difficult to understand the article. I wondered why they would honor Luxembourg-Americans in Belgium, and not in Luxembourg or the United States. The people in attendance were so lucky to be able to see the GD and his sons in person!

Thank you Stefan! It was very difficult to understand the article. I wondered why they would honor Luxembourg-Americans in Belgium, and not in Luxembourg or the United States. The people in attendance were so lucky to be able to see the GD and his sons in person!

The town of Belgium, Wisconsin, USA is the home of many Luxembourg Americans. A new Luxembourg American Center was built in this midwestern town. Grand Duke Henri and three of his sons, along with the Luxembourg ambassador to the USA, came for the opening event. They took a limosine from Chicago north for 2 1/2 hours to Belgium, Wisconsin, returning to Chicago the same day.

Great Pictures and Article! The Grand Duke and the princes looked really happy with everything

I hate that missed that. You would think that a royal head of state coming to visit, even if just for a short dedication, would make the news.:nonono:

:luxstandard: :luxflag:

The town of Belgium, Wisconsin, USA is the home of many Luxembourg Americans. A new Luxembourg American Center was built in this midwestern town. Grand Duke Henri and three of his sons, along with the Luxembourg ambassador to the USA, came for the opening event. They took a limosine from Chicago north for 2 1/2 hours to Belgium, Wisconsin, returning to Chicago the same day.

Thanx:flowers:
I also heard (read) that Guillaume and Alexandra were there :cool:

The Grand Duke and The Hereditary Grand Duke are in Krakau, Poland for a meeting of world religions. It is part of the conference for remembering WWII. I believe on Tues everyone will visit Auschwitz Birkenau together.

Article.

In my country!!! Why am I not in Krakow now!!! What a...!

But I wonder if TV say something about them. Or rather GD and HGD will be in the crowd of many important people who came visit us becouse of that event. Well, If Queen Elisabeth came to Poland, that will be a big deal and media write it about with every detail.

I hope they will visit my country one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom