Luxembourg Royals at the 2004 Athens Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much for those cute photos!!
alexandra is getting more beautiful everyday... as for the boys, as someone said before, it was great to see them enjoying and wearing 'leisure clothes'! :)
as always, guillaume is the cutest... that photo of him hugging his mum was beautiful...

winona, thanks A LOT for that GREAT accident! :)

winona, could you please post the link to the source? many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
YEah i agree with you Carlota Princess Alexandra is very pretty when she grows up she will definitely break many hearts with her beauty and her glasses make her look extra intelligent ^___^ hahaha golly the Luxembourg royals are lucky they;re all goodlooking!!! ^__^

omg those photos were the best ever thanks heaps lol did u faint when u first saw them... mabye felix feels like growing his hair :p

did lux royals leave athens? there aren't any new photos on the internet...

Last edited:
Henri is a member of the International Olympic Committee. So I'm sure the family will be at the closing ceremony. Hopefully, they'll be plenty of pictures.

hahaha...well they definitely look better than compared to a few years back ^__^

he is like the wine: he gets better when time passes...
i don't remember any of the photos of sydney's olympics. can someone post one?

Were the Luxembourg Royals at the Sydney Olympics? Damn i was there and i didn't seem them >__< how unfortunate >__<

guess will they come to Beijing2008? and will you guys come ?

25.08.2004 Henri's new pics

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 259
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 256
  • lux2.jpg
    lux2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 296
some friends of mine want to go to beijing 2008, so i guess i would too. however, don't be sad hillary, it's a big place and it's normal that you don't see them.

hahahaha...I wasn't even interested in the Lux Royals when the Sydney Olympics were on...i didn't even know their existence then!!! hahaha i was still a kid ^__^ i definitely want to go to the Beijing Olympics so maybe we might pass each other as strangers and never know!!! Yes China is a great place to shop because everything is rather cheap ^__^

I want to go in 2008 too, but I don't think I will. I know in advance that I won't have the money for it.

Oh, hillary, don't feel bad about not knowing about Luxembourg. I didn't know the place existed until almost a year ago when I got a special edition of Vanity Fair.

What is wrong with Maria Teresa's skin in these Athens pictures? Has she over done it at the tanning salon or what? A nice healthy glow is one thing, but Maria Teresa reminds me a bit of a copper pot in these pictures.

Jeux Olympiques , Athènes 2004, athlètisme , 28.08.2004, Grand Duc Henri , remise des médailles , 4x100m dames

Jeux Olympiques , Athènes 2004, medal ceremony , 28.08.2004 ,Grand Duc Henri

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 282
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching and I didn't see them at the closing cerimony. I don't know how I missed Henri giving out those medals... I was watching those races!

Henri in the Games

Hello folks,
I have been absent for a little while, but thanks for all the welcome messages. I saw GD Henri in the second last evening of the Olympics, as he had been given a big honorable deed - he gave out the medals for the winners of men's 4x100m relay. He looked handsome but also somehow stiff in his blue suit. LAst week, the Spanish Hola! magazine published pictures from the opening ceremonies and he and GD Maria Teresa were in one.

Also, in the same week's Semana magazine, there is an article about the christening of the baby Jean of Guillaume, and there are pictures of the whole family. The kids of Guillaume and Sibilla are cute enough to eat, btw. Maria Teresa doesn't look very happy there though...

Love,
Lisa

lisamaria said:
Hello folks,
I have been absent for a little while, but thanks for all the welcome messages. I saw GD Henri in the second last evening of the Olympics, as he had been given a big honorable deed - he gave out the medals for the winners of men's 4x100m relay. He looked handsome but also somehow stiff in his blue suit. LAst week, the Spanish Hola! magazine published pictures from the opening ceremonies and he and GD Maria Teresa were in one.
:eek: I saw the medal ceremony on televsion and I didn't even notice that it was Henri who gave out the medals. Okay, call me "embarassed" and completly unobservant. :eek:

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Anyway, thanks to all the people who posted all those pictures. Hillary, I was at the 2000 Olympics as well and I didn't see anyone remotely royal. =( I would love to go to Beijing and see the Games but work for an Olympic team doing translating and that kind of thing. It would be such a good experience and you would get a special pass to see 'people' (royal people).

Ooh, when I was at the swimming, I did meet some members of the Angolan swimming team. =)

Speaking of destiny. The University of Miami Ohio has hosted Guillaume more than once in the last year. The schools French program offers a semester or two at one of Luxembourg's academy's. You stay with a Luxembourg family and go to school at the same cost as going to Miami Ohio. I applied there 2 years ago but couldn't come up with $20,000 a year.:(

RoseMary said:
Speaking of destiny. The University of Miami Ohio has hosted Guillaume more than once in the last year. The schools French program offers a semester or two at one of Luxembourg's academy's. You stay with a Luxembourg family and go to school at the same cost as going to Miami Ohio. I applied there 2 years ago but couldn't come up with $20,000 a year.:(
That would have been a good experience studying overseas. It's a shame it was so expensive. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom