Grand Duke Jean's 90th Birthday: January 5, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salma

Majesty , Royal Blogger , Picture of the Week
City
---
Country
Portugal
Grand Duc Jean of Luxembourg poses with the Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg for his 90th birthday on January 5, 2011 in Luxembourg
Pic

Last edited:
One week till the big birthday celebration! I can't wait! I hope that there are a lot of pictures of the whole family! Especially Grand Duke Jean! It is so wonderful that he is turning 90 years old and that there is going to be a huge celebration!

I think this is wonderful.:flowers::flowers::flowers: The last time we saw the entire family together was at Marie-Christine's wedding in 2008 I think:ermm:

I'm very excited too! I really hope everyone attends...and I hope we see some lovely outfits from the ladies :lol:

Are there any other events as the concert planned to celebrate the high birthday of Grandduke Jean?

Are there any other events as the concert planned to celebrate the high birthday of Grandduke Jean?

As far as I know and have read there is only going to be the concert to celebrate Grand Duke Jean's birthday

Many happy returns to Grand- Duke- Jean! 90!!!!!!!!! Wow!

He looks very good in the picture with his son and daughter-in-law.

Happy Birthday Grand Duke Jean!

Happy 90th Birthday Grand Duke Jean!

Happy Birthday Grad Duke Jean, and many more! :D

Happy Birthday Grand Duke Jean!

From RTL.lu family photos
All family was present (Noah and Gabriel too), there were also King and Queen of Belgium.

I don't know if we can watch the concert live... try www.rtl.lu and click on tele...maybe there is a link

Was Marie-Christine's husband there? I don't think I saw him in any of the pictures

^ Thank you! I will check, and no I did not see Rodolphe in the family pics...maybe he had to work?

great pictures! the boys are so handsome!

Was Prince Jean's wife there? I did not see her

Last edited:
In the picture-show no. 4 Marie-Christine Limbourg-Stirum looks heavily pregnant!

^ I noticed that. She does look pregnant! And the grandkids don't look too thrilled to be onstage :ROFLMAO:

great pictures! the boys are so handsome!

Was Prince Jean's wife there? I did not see her

I don't think his wife was there. I've never seen her with any of the royal family. Do you suppose she was not invited? He doesn't look too happy.

I have never seen most beautiful family, seriously!!!!!!!!
They had a great time I suppose, and what wonderful cake GD Jean had :)

Very nice pictures of the family.

I don't think his wife was there. I've never seen her with any of the royal family. Do you suppose she was not invited? He doesn't look too happy.

I don't know...maybe she had other engagments to attend like Marie-Christine's husband (I am just assuming that is why they weren't there)

In the pictures showing all the grandchildren lined up on stage can any member list them in order? They aren't a family I follow and I can only pick out the children of Grand Duke Henri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom