Garden Party at Château de Berg: June 30, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaiya

Aristocracy
City
Toronto
Country
Canada
http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/galeries/evenements/2008/06/BergGarden/index.html

In some of the pics, Tessy looks like she may have a baby bump.

BergGarden_img_08.jpg

???

Last edited by a moderator:
MT is looking good -- love the blonder, longer hair
I just hope that she doesn't get overly sun-tanned this summer as she seems to like to do -- it is neither attractive nor healthy

MT and Tessy look really pretty. I hope Tessy isn't pregnant again! Three children before she's 23? I know that's what would happen in past royal families, but she should enjoy Gabriel and Noah for a while and wait maybe a few years before she and Louis go for #3!

I wonder why Louis was there instead of Guillaume? I'm glad that Tessy is being more active with family activities, though I wish she and the boys could be officially part of the Grand Ducal family.

Last edited:
Hmm...It seems they took down the pics with Tessy...perhaps they're trying to hide it?

Anyway, I think Louis and Tessy have enough on their hands for now, two small children already! They should wait until Noah and Gabriel are older.

And yes, I wonder where Guillaume is too.

Hmm...It seems they took down the pics with Tessy...perhaps they're trying to hide it?

Anyway, I think Louis and Tessy have enough on their hands for now, two small children already! They should wait until Noah and Gabriel are older.

And yes, I wonder where Guillaume is too.

Maybe they want to have their kids very close together in age --- some people prefer to have them all in diapers at the same time and get it over with quicker!

I don´t think Tessy is Pregnant again.... MT and Tessy look really good, pretty, and.. about its this garden party? if any can tell me?

Such a pity they took kown the pix, is this a good sign ?

Such a pity they took kown the pix, is this a good sign ?

Tessy is on de second picture!

Also a picture of here (4th picture)at the pictures of the aubade of the population of Colmar-Berg on 20-6.

No but there were larger, clearer pics with Tessy in them where she looked liked a baby bump. She was wearing white too. Oh well, I probably should've saved the pic.

i have saved the pix but i ignore how to put them here...

Originally there were pictures of Alexandra on the official website but for some reason they were removed, she was wearing a white summer dress from what I could tell.

The GD looks great. She has amazing skin and has really aged well. I think she is the most beautiful royal woman (the older generation), with the exception of Queen Rania who is just model gorgeous. The GD made a decent choice fashion wise as well, she looks really good, much classier than say Princess Caroline, who is comparable in age I think.

the pictures which were removed have probably from an other event because they don't wearing the same clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom