Family Vacations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kelly

Serene Highness
City
Washington
Country
United States
Does anyone have pictures or know the places the grand ducal couple and family like to vacation in? Or any holidaypictures of them all?

They have a house in the french riviera (don't they?) where they go in summer.. there are some pics of the whole family in the beach in the royal forums' archive.. take a look..

I had never seen those pictures of the family. Thank you so much grim_lady!

Oh wow how they've all grown! Little Sebastien looks so much older! And Tessy! Her hair!! :) MT looks stunning as always, too!

I don't know a lot about this family but looking at the pictures, the Grand Duke is very good looking, you don't hardly see abs on a model as strong as his. I can see where his sons got their good looks.

Indeed he is great looking! And MT is not far away. Thanks for the other picture. Didn't appreciate Tessy's choice of swimsuit though.

Very nice to see Tessy there in the family. I am a big fan of hers

it looks like guillume has lost weight as well.

And, praise the Lord, he has lost the beard :flowers: It would seem that Felix and Louis and Sebastien take after their father while Guillaume and Alexandra take after the GDess. I may have said this before but the GD is hot :blush:

Prince Louis

And, praise the Lord, he has lost the beard :flowers: It would seem that Felix and Louis and Sebastien take after their father while Guillaume and Alexandra take after the GDess. I may have said this before but the GD is hot :blush:

I am so happy to see that Prince Louis has a new, longer hairstyle:flowers:!
He looks so much better now - the (very short) haircut at his son´s christening was pretty awful.

It is beautiful royal family of Luxemburg on summer Vacations!!! They are big children now and grand duke Henri is much happy grandfather and his wife Maria Teresa is grandmother!!! It looks pretty little boy Gabriel! It is new photo summer 2007 four generations !!!! Yes Grand Duke Jean is looks good very and 86 year! He is great-grandfather to pretty little boy Gabriel.

It is a pain that there are not more pictures of the vacations of the Family, because the instantaneous ones are beautiful

Maybe the next palace royal will have a bit on their summer vacation.

Thank you so much for the picture! Everyone looks wonderful--Maria Teresa looks like she's lost a bit of weight.
They look like such a nice family. :flowers:

I agree, Maria Teresa has definitely lost some weight and she looks fabulous!

Its nice to see they still take time out of their schedules for some family time. Its also nice to see Tessy included, Gabriel is nice and chubby.

i couldn't agree with you more, as that's something i've been saying for the longest. guillaume also seems to have shead a couple of pounds, looks nice on him.

As I remember sometime ago i saw pictures of the Grand Ducal family on vacation in 2003 along with The Grand Duke"s siblings and their families, but how come i dont find them now?

As I remember sometime ago i saw pictures of the Grand Ducal family on vacation in 2003 along with The Grand Duke"s siblings and their families, but how come i dont find them now?

Henri's siblings (and their children) still vacation with the family in Cabasson (and Switzerland).

I have the pics from 2003 if you want to send me a PM with your email.

Which sons are these? The blond looks like Imre or Alexander but what about the brunette? It is really great seeing the family vacationing together.

Last edited:
The blonde is Imre. The brunette doesn't look like one of Marie-Astrid's sons. In 2001 Alexander was much younger than the brunette and his hair was white blonde. Christoph has darker hair but that doesn't look so much like Chris. Other cousins were also present. The family also usually has friends and other extended relatives join them at Cabasson.

Back
Top Bottom