Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko depart for Europe at Tokyo International Airport May 21, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan. The royal tour to Europe will encompass visits to five different countries before returning on May 30.
Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako, Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko saw off the Emperor and the Empress.
Crown Princess Masako

doesnt she look good? she always seems to be very elegent & well put together. Its great to see her smiling. The empress's outfit is nice too

Old 05-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
doesnt she look good? she always seems to be very elegent & well put together. Its great to see her smiling. The empress's outfit is nice too
Yes, she does.
But then, Crown Princess Masako always looks wonderful, in my opinion. It's just good to see her so relaxed and peacful, with her beautiful smile back.

I think all 3 Royal Ladies looked good.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Courtier

Crown Princess Masako was very elegant.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Aristocracy

She looks great. With longer hair, she looks young and fresh. Love to see her smile. The Crown Prince also looks happy. Glad to see them together.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako, Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko greet Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko upon their return from Europe at Tokyo International Airport May 30, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan. The royal couple were on a 10-day trip in Europe.

Pictures:
Naruhito, Masako, Akishino and Kiko
Naruhito, Masako, Akishino and Kiko 2
The Emperor and Empress arrive at Tokyo International Airport

Gallery of Pictures from Getty

Crown Princess Masako looks amazing, so young and happy!
Princess Kiko and the Empress look lovely too.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

Fotobanka isifa image service
Old 05-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

1 more photos from JIJI press welcoming the Emperor and Empress at the airport on May 30, 2007.

Video from FNN news
Old 05-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Aristocracy

The Princesses and The Empress look wonderful. Masako looks fresh and happy. Glad to see them happily together.
Love to see this pic, so sweet...
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7435...8D32B95F8361C3
Old 05-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Crown Princess Masako looks amazing, so young and happy! Princess Kiko and the Empress look lovely too.
I agree! OMG, Masako looks exactly like in the 90s when she first married Naruhito! I hope that means she is really getting better......

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 05-31-2007, 02:34 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes. Princess Masako looks lovely and very regal. It's easy to say she is better. Her husband looks very well too, even if he has some health troubles. Princess Kiko appears in excellent condition too. Then...why does not Prince Akishino wants to match his charming Imperial family, and changes his ugly hairdoss???!!! (So sorry to say that, Your Imperial Highness!!!) :tonks:

Vanesa.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

The newest (Summer) edition of the "Our Imperial Family" magazine was released on June 10, 2007.

Here is a link to the photo of the cover and translation of the Table of contents in the lower portion of the page

This edition focus on the Emperor and Empress' state visit to Sweden,
Old 08-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Japan's Prince Tomohito treated for alcoholism - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
Old 09-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Interesting article susan.

This remark made me wonder...

Quote:
Tomohito said his dependency worsened in recent years because of family problems and stress from a controversy about whether the imperial succession law should be changed to allow a female emperor.
was the Prince afraid he himself had to take care of male offspring? He was very eager on imperial concubines as far as I can remember
Old 09-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Oh, well, that's all right, then - another thing we can blame Masako for.

Good grief. He's far enough down the line of succession that this should have been irrelevant to him.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Japanese Emperor Akihito, center, and Empress Michiko, followed by their sons Crown Prince Naruhito, left, and Prince Akishino, walk down a hill to greet guests at the autumn garden party in Tokyo Thursday, Oct. 25, 2007.

Pic from AP via Yahoo

Pic from JIJI press
Old 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Vietnam's President Nguyen Minh Triet with his wife Chi, Japan's Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko stands on a podium while Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, Prince Akishino, Princess Kiko, Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda and his wife Kiyoko attend a welcoming ceremony at the East Garden of the Imperial Palace November 26, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan. Triet is on a five-day visit to Japan.

Photos from AP and Reuters via Yahoo
Old 12-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Japan's Emperor Akihito, accompanied by Empress Michiko, waves to well-wishers through the bulletproof glass of a balcony at Imperial Palace in Tokyo during his public appearance Sunday, Dec. 23, 2007, marking his 74th birthday.

Photos from AP and Reuters via Yahoo

Photo from JIJI press
Pic of Masako and Naruhito from sankei news
Princess Kiko didn't attend the public appearance at the balcony because she is on her recovery at home with a soar left arm.

Video from ANN news
Old 12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

In this photo released by the Imperial Household Agency of Japan, Japanese Emperor Akihito, seated fourth from left, and Empress Michiko, seated fourth from right, pose with their family members for an official photo for the new year at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo Friday, Dec. 14, 2007. Other members are: Crown Prince Naruhito, seated third from left, Crown Princess Masako, left, and their daughter Princess Aiko, second from left, Prince Akishino, seated third from right, his wife, Princess Kiko, right, holding their son, Prince Hisahito, and their two daughters, Princess Mako, standing left, and Princess Kako.

Photos and VIDEO released by Kunaicho
Large versions from Polfoto but w/ watermarks

ENJOY!!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:59 AM
Courtier

Whouw, both Masako and Aiko have such long hair I almost didnīt identify them!
Old 01-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Japan's Emperor Akihito, third from left, waves to flag-waving well-wishers as he and imperial family appear on the balcony of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo during an annual New Year's public appearance Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2008. Others from left: Crown Princess Masako, Crown Prince Naruhito, Akihito, Empress Michiko, Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko.

Photos from Reuters and AP via Yahoo

Japan's Emperor Akihito greets New Year crowds
Servihoo.com : Channels - Kinews ?

Closed Thread

Tags
japanese imperial family, japanese royal family