Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I was expecting something inappropriately short, but was pleasantly surprised. A very smart outfit, and that coat is a perfect length. I love the colour of the coat, too. :clap:

I love the color, but I'm really not fond of the style of this coat. I also dislike how she paired it with brown shoes and a tan purse/hat. It just looks mismatched.

I love the color and even cut of the coat. I don't like the buttons and the detail in the upper part of the coat. And I don't like the accessories at all. :ermm: The shoes kind of look like pilgrim shoes to me.

I like the color of the coat. I dislike the accessories especially the shoes! :( Why oh why do they have to pose with one leg crossed over?? They are not models and it just looks silly..

A contender for the best outfit I've seen on her.

I love the dress on her. One of her best looks. The color is great :flowers:

Zara looks very nice! Like her hair and fascinator..

Zara wore a beautiful dress at the service. I love the colours, and even like her hat - everything fits together perfectly.

Not sure about this dress at all. The first photo the stripes made her look much wider than she actually is. In other photos, from other angles, she doesn't look as wide in it. But then there is the bizarre cuffs, that look like crepe material, totally mismatched to the rest of the dress. And ugh to the fascinator but it is Ascot and she has one of the more bearable ones. The only thing I really like is the bright colors.

Patron's lunch, from what I see of it, she looked quite lovely, as she did at the thanksgiving. Trooping cant see enough to get a real vibe but not fan of fascinator for it.

Oh my God. Awful and completely unsuitable for a Queen's
grandaughter.
I thought that the dress code in Ascot was not allowing such horrours.

Memory lane - I was rummaging around in Getty archives of Royal Ascot and just had to share this.
Zara in 2003: http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/15...+EJ2Z63ckyVwTNg4qT9aqfJMiujSgrJrW14xbZTlQ3g==

And here with Mom - they color coordinated! http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/52...njfUbSyOogiHAX1bAzu/sOerwiKoVKr2WutYcVuTGH0o=

Zara had a wild rebellious phase as I recall...this may have been the lesser of two evils type of situation.

LaRae

Zara can have her hits and misses but her makeup is always well done. No drawn on eyebrows or over the top eyeliner. When she gets the right outfit she looks wonderful.

She looks great! Being with child becomes her!! Zara is radiant and glowing.. and stylish to boot. :)

I agre, stylish while warm fir winter. Pregnancy certainly agrees with her :flowers:

Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 -

She looks great! Being with child becomes her!! Zara is radiant and glowing.. and stylish to boot. :)

Wait a minute...WHAT!?! When was that announcement made? This the first I've heard it.

Between losing Net Access for a week & then Christmas prep since, I really haven't been checking in as much lately. What lovely news & Congratulations to them!! :)

I love the look of Tweed paired w/Leather for a late Fall/early Winter coat/look and this is another take on it that works. Zara looks amazing!!

Oh and I want her bag. That looks like it could handle both my White Cane *and* everything else that goes into a purse. :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

As this is a fashion thread, the ongoing discussion about Zara's pregnancy has been removed. The relevant threads can be found here.

If I had seen that dress on a hanger, i would have said it looked flattering only on very slim women, but Zara pulls it off very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom