Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weight comments and the argument about the pros and cons of a weight discussion have been removed as off-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Simply GHASTLY !
I have to fully agree with you. The dress is clingy and awkward, whereas the hat fails to be fashionably edgy. Contrasting elements of the dress do nothing for Mrs Tindall.

Last edited:
I just think that there are proper clothes for each type of body... if I have a big tummy I will not wear a tigh skirt...that is all....she should dress according to her body and she will look a lot slimmer if she does that...

The last look was the most flattering on her.

Tth I only liked the first dress but Iam not a fan of any of her coats... They do nothing for her

Mostly shapeless type of coat...just makes her look boxy.

LaRae

None of the coats are flattering on Zara. Nothing stylish about them...

I don't think there's anything particularly awful about Zara's outfits at Cheltenham, though they're just not my cup of tea. Out of the coats, if I had to choose a favourite, it would be the first one, though out of complete outfits, it would be the last one (though I find the zip a little unnecessary).

Yikes! Does this mean that hot pants are back?

Yikes! Does this mean that hot pants are back?

Oh, no, don't worry, we're talking about Zara here. :p

Besides her mother's no-nonsense, down-to-earth approach, and love of horses, she's also got her fashion sense.

I think it is a win... Quirky and elegant at once.It is hard to go wrong in black though.

Side note, the Windsor men do love them some blondes don't they? :)

Our Zara is back!! Looks like she's back in shape again. Looking good..

She looks fabulous - really can't see any resemblance between her taste in fashion and her mother's...

Yeah I can't see Ann even contemplating this out fit in her younger days.

I think it is a win... Quirky and elegant at once.It is hard to go wrong in black though.

Side note, the Windsor men do love them some blondes don't they? :)

Is she a natural blonde though? I know she was blondish when younger but she seems awfully blonde for someone with dark haired parents.

LaRae

Is there such a thing?? Blonde with a little help. Notice the dark roots. Whatever.. she looks great!

Yeah...there's way to many women out there dyed blonde and it does nothing for them at all.

LaRae

I agree yellow outfit for sure.

I dislike both outfits. I love the color of the yellow dress but not the cut.

Hmm. I'm not sure which one I prefer, as I don't have particularly strong feelings of like or dislike with either of them. I love the colour of her first outfit, but it makes her look pregnant (and where she has placed her hand makes the rumours more believable - I'm not speculating here as I don't think she's lost all of her baby weight from her pregnancy with Mia, I'm just pointing something out). Her black dress is wonderful but I dislike the jacket. Without the stripes it would've been fine.

I'm not a fan of either outfit. I do, however, like the hat with the the first outfit.

I don't think either of the outfits does her any favors. The shade of yellow is nice and cheerful, but that's about it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom