Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that dress is very roomy and the white across the top makes her really look bigger than she is.
She looks good, but the dress does nothing for her.

I'm a bit surprised she went for such a big looking dress so early on in the pregnancy. There will be about 7 years, I mean months, of that! It certainly felt like 7 years to me and I never actually wore 'maternity' dresses.
It's possible that she's one of those women who have times when they can't stand anything pressing on their growing "bump". I know I was in maternity clothes pretty early on (about eight weeks with my second) because any pressure on my tummy was very uncomfortable and made my morning sickness worse. The discomfort actually went away in in my fourth month, but by the end of five I was back in full-blown maternity clothes until I had my daughter. Everyone is different...

I'm a bit surprised she went for such a big looking dress so early on in the pregnancy. There will be about 7 years, I mean months, of that! It certainly felt like 7 years to me and I never actually wore 'maternity' dresses.

I agree but the style of the dress is too be quite loose and boxy.

Last edited:
It seems that Zara is showing very early in her pregnancy and has decided to do away with the awkward fit of clothes not designed for a pregnant woman, you know, the dresses not designed for "the bump" that end up hitching up at the front.

Her bust size has definitely increased and this fabulous yellow dress is perfect. It is a smidgen shorter than I would personally have liked but I think she manages to pull it off because it is not close fitting.

It is great to see her looking bouncingly happy in a typical Zara look, great colour and a classically whimsical hat. This is quintessential Zara and I hope to see many more ensembles fit for such occasions.

I like both the yellow and the black & white dresses.

The 20's inspired b&w outfit suits her.

She sharply reduced the size of the heels. In the latest pic her shoes appear to be almost flat.

Maybe twins or maybe she is due sooner than next year or maybe just a big baby.

It was a costume event. I don't think this is Zara trending.

I think the two shades of blue are jarring! And her hair looks messy.
But she looks very happy.

Oh No! She really couldnt wear anything that would accentuate her expansion up top than this shiney, tight, satin, color clashing costume. Yikes, and her hair is a mess too.

She looks really good there-the navy blue is a good color on her. Overall a very elegant look.:flowers:

Very chic. The colour suits her very well.

Zara looked amazing at George's christening. Just stunning. I loved her hair, her hat, her shoes, her dress...everything.

She looked fantastic at the christening. It's the best she's looked in along time. Navy is her color.

Great outfit on Zara. At this stage of pregnancy it can be harder to dress the 'bump' but she looked fantastic. The navy works really well with her colouring as well.

Wow,she looked beautiful she finally womaned up,cleaned up nice!
Looks like she's having a daughter..
We shall see

The outfit perfectly reflects Mrs. Tindall's personality: sharp, sportif, and unfussy. I liked the hat and hairstyle.

I love Zara's outfit she wore to Prince George's christening. The colours are very nice and they suit her. There aren't any faults with the look. :)

Zara looks quite fantastic. The dark blue suits her well.

Love it. Elegant from head to toe. Color suits her.

Zara looked wonderful, but I didn't appreciate the comments that she was copying Victoria Beckham.
I think Zara's outfit was much nicer than the one Victoria wore to the Royal Wedding.

Zara looked wonderful, but I didn't appreciate the comments that she was copying Victoria Beckham.
I think Zara's outfit was much nicer than the one Victoria wore to the Royal Wedding.

Agree - Victoria wore a dress; this was a dress and coat and it looked really good on her. I think she always looks better in stronger colours - creams/whites/beiges do not look good.

I think a dress and loose coat look good on most body types. This is one of Zara's best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom