Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice outfit.

Autumn is consistently one of the best dressed women in the BRF. She very seldom gets it horribly wrong, and this is typically very elegant and appropriate.

Autumn is consistently one of the best dressed women in the BRF. She very seldom gets it horribly wrong, and this is typically very elegant and appropriate.
I would have to agree. Autumn seems one of the happiest woman in the BRF and not only does she seldom get it horribly wrong, but she seems to have an innate sense of style that carries her through the 'public appearances'.

From day one she has stepped out looking totally regal yet unaffected by her new situation. She has a natural warmth that makes people see her rather than what she is wearing. The downside is we get heaps of head shots and few full length.

I love her coat styles and needless to say this elgant little number is no exception. As to her millinery, she aced they pretty darn quickly and that is the saving grace of the plethora of head shots. ?

Autumn attended the 2019 Fall Ball at the Cafe de Paris in London on November 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I would have to agree. Autumn seems one of the happiest woman in the BRF and not only does she seldom get it horribly wrong, but she seems to have an innate sense of style that carries her through the 'public appearances'.

From day one she has stepped out looking totally regal yet unaffected by her new situation. She has a natural warmth that makes people see her rather than what she is wearing. The downside is we get heaps of head shots and few full length.

I love her coat styles and needless to say this elgant little number is no exception. As to her millinery, she aced they pretty darn quickly and that is the saving grace of the plethora of head shots. ?

I 100% agree. To me, she actually is the best dressed of the BRF.

Not sure what happens on the last picture/ball in London though :lol:

Zara really looks great these days. That type of wrap/shawl is very popular and she's looking very toned and fit. That particular outfit looks both comfortable and stylish and very appropriate for this time of year.

She's looking a bit hard in the face but the photographers don't always present the better photos.

LaRae

She's looking a bit hard in the face but the photographers don't always present the better photos.

LaRae

She strongly resembles her cousin William in the first picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Mike is much better dressed :D I hate the print and that especially in red and black..

Love her hat and purse :flowers:

Red leopard print isn't good look

If it is bushfire inspired then I can only say it is tone deaf and tasteless to wear it.

Sartorialy, Zara would have done better to leave it on the hanger in the shop.

The only winner is the hat.

Yes, I cannot for the life of me see how this is bushfire inspired. I don’t like the dress and find the handbag only adds to the poor look.

:previous: Great look for Zara!

Why on earth would it be bushfire inspired? Such a silly thing to say.

Silly and insensitive. Leopard print has been a trendy print for years - of course I don't know, but it's most likely Zara bought this dress before the fires and just so happened to think it'd be nice for the event.

The belt really lifts this from being a run of the mill little black dress, and the style suits her. I am not a fan of the ankle straps as they give a ‘stunted’ impression.

Not a good look. It is interesting to add a touch of orange with the pink but it is poorly executed with this dreadful fascinator.

I like the colors but I don't like the style of dress on her.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom