Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen her looking so beautiful !!! So happy she could make it !

Autumn looks lovely, I feel i can’t judge Zara because whatever she’s comfortable in right now.

I've never seen Autumn look better!

Zara also looked nice, but seemed very uncomfortable throughout the ceremony.

Autumn always seems to look well turned out and this is no exception. Lovely!

Zara looked very nice, if a bit uncomfortable. Glad to see she was able to make it and last through the whole service.

Autumn looked very lovely. Love the color of her look :flowers:

Zara looks pretty as well. And whatever she is comfortable in this point is great. She looked ready to pop.

Autumn looked lovely wasn't mad about Zara's outfit but great to see her given second baby is on its way.

Agree with your comments miracle. Autumn never looked better, would have liked a lighter color for shoes and bag.zara looked great especially the hat. Must have been hard to sit in those little seats

Autumn looked lovely. I love the colour on her.
Not a fan of Zara’s outfit, but like most have said, at this point it’s not so much about the looks but comfort. Glad she made if

Zara’s makeup was lovely-prettiest I’ve ever seen her look.

Zara looked stunning! Autumn's outfit was appropriate but nothing much both in terms of colour and style.

Autumn and Zara both looked absolutely beautiful today; especially Zara, given the fact that she is about to give birth any day now.

She looks great! Is the dress a do-over? I'll go and see if I can find out and post and edit if I do. Isla is a foreshadowing of the beauty she will be in this photo, JMO.

Edit - I cannot find the dress in old photos. So probably it's new. She wore a similar, but not the same hat last year. I love to go and look back at the years of an event focusing on one person. She has a distinctive style that showed even early on. And she likes to pop a solid color with a red or pink hat! It's a great way to be identifiable while not stealing the limelight, IMO.

Last edited:
Autumn looks absolutely lovely today. Love her hat. I rarely find her outfits to be a miss and I really love the way she sticks with her own personal style while still looking absolutely appropriate for events. Definitely another winner from Mrs. Phillips!

She looked wonderful both days.:flowers:

The blue hat I actually find myself liking. And the dress is great. Love the color. Definitely my favorite of the two dresses.

The red hat is my favorite hat though of the two. The dress again lovely color.

Zara at the Celebrity Cup gala dinner at the Celtic Manor Resort yesterday evening, June 30:

** Upper part **

Well..all I can really say is it's a great color for her. I am not a fan of the style that I can see...but she just had a baby so...and not sure about that hairstyle.

LaRae

Such a gorgeous colour on Zara! It's lovely to see her so soon after Lena's birth. She's looking well.

:previous: Zara's outfit seems a little baggy but she still manages to look nice.

I agree with you, HereditaryPrincess! I think she could have found a more stylish wrap to wear, also.

It just all looks frumpy.

LaRae

:previous:
Frumpy is a very delicate way of putting it.........:lol::lol:

I know she just had a baby, but still iron your clothes or have someone do it for you or wear something already to go.......this is bad on all points here.....she is in public my goodness sake........:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom