The Duchess of Sussex's Maternity Fashion: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to the thread dedicated to the Duchess of Sussex's Maternity Fashion!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I am so happy that they announced it today - just for the purely selfish reason that this way we wont have to put up with over 40 different outfits in 15 consecutive days all trying to hide and play around a pretty noticeable bump. That was bound to get awkward. So happy to see what this thread has in store for us. :) (Off to read the wedding threads and catch up on everything I missed - work retreat did not come at the right time)

This is lovely news, and it confirms my unable-to-be-expressed opinion about her wardrobe: she’s been wearing stuff she already has because she doesn’t want to commit to a style or SIZE just now. Even a size 2 lady may not be size 2 ever again after having a baby.

Hurrah for the Sussexes!

So happy that this thread has been created !

I could cry at this thread.

This is going to be such a fun thread!

(..)

I imagine those that worked with Meghan to plan her wardrobe for this trip had to be busting at the seams (pun intended) to spill the beans that her wardrobe was being planned as a maternity wardrobe but they've done a fine job of keeping the secret.

Looking forward to some classic, simple and comfortable clothes on this tour. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to say that navy coat from the wedding was a good investment! And loving that most of her wardrobe will be featured in the cooler months so some other coats, boots, long skirts/dresses will emerge. The Christmas walk to church---clappy hands here.

It stands to reason that today's wonderful news arouses enthusiasm, but please note that this is not a thread about the pregnancy itself, possible morning sickness and the like. Congratulatory posts and off-topic posts and comments have therefore been deleted. Thank you for your understanding!

Obviously she doesn't show a lot yet but this dress looks great and her usual style. I think she must be relieved that she doesn't have to hide any longer….

(..)

I am liking the dress - [-]I am noticing a slight baby blue hue.[/-] Very nice cut and length for her.

She looks beautiful! Love the dress.

Thank you Lord Jesus! An Australian designer! Now I don't have to read post after post about not wearing a local designer!??

Last edited:
Dress is great. (..)

(..)

I have to say that she looks great in shift dresses, and this may be her 'maternity' wardrobe, hopefully with some 'colour' thrown in for good measure.

Lovely dress, miniscule bump, and an Australian designer. And it's not black or navy.

Can life get any better than this for a royal watcher? ?

Dress is great. She's not even showing yet though so I'm still baffled at people thinking she was covering the past few weeks. Covering what?

Yeah, I'm not sure what she was covering since she's definitely not showing much yet.

The dress is lovely. The color and style look really good on her.

She looks more back to her Suits size which was curvier.

This pic would have been a dead giveaway [top left corner]
did i fucking stutter?

OMG - she is wearing a beautifully tailed trench coat over the dress for the Zoo. I need HQ pics asap. Looks exactly like one I have been searching for for the last 3 years at least. The fit and flare is perfection.

Megsie looks absolutely stunning. Love the dress.

She looks more back to her Suits size which was curvier.

This pic would have been a dead giveaway [top left corner]
did i ****ing stutter?

I’d say that’s slightly more than first season in the midsection. She went down a couple of sizes after that and have stayed relatively close it since then.

The simple (but elegant) white dress looks great for the first engagement!

LaRae

It is a lovely dress! Well fitted, good price, promoting Australian designer and not black lol. That should check lots of people's boxes.

Back
Top Bottom