The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that purple Tartan. She looked lovely in Blue when she visited the hospice too.

She need more purple outfits of all shade.

The brown suits need to be donated to charity. They just drain what little color she has in her face.

She need more purple outfits of all shade.

The brown suits need to be donated to charity. They just drain what little color she has in her face.

I agree. She looks stunning in purple. I remember once at Christmas, she wore A violet suit, Great leather boots, and a purple hat with feathers all over it. She looked stunning. Also looks stunning in fuchsia.
Agree about the brown suits. And while she's at it, she can get rid of the blue-and-white prison uniform too- The one she wore recently at The luncheon for volunteers.

The tartan is amazing. The plisse skirt is flattering. A lavender blouse would have been a better choice

Last edited:
Oy vey. No matter how many times I see this dress, it doesn't seem to improve in me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

The dress is not great but it isn't awful. It is probably very comfortable & she was at 'home'.

Why are the cuffs & collar white but the band on the bottom blue? Would look better if the cuffs & collars match the bottom & neckline wasn't as low.

Is this the same dress from Christmas morning service?
If it is, then it is probably the same dress she wore on February 26th. If so, she wore the dress two days in a row. It would not be her 1st time wearing a dress two days in a row. She has done this several times. She wears the dress with the coat & then the next day without the coat.

The Queen, Kate Middleton and Prince William attend Royal church service at Sandringham | Mail Online

Last edited:
The usual sateen embellishments on a poorly pressed coat ... Bruce Oldfield spoils Duchess' of Cornwall ensembles with ugly sateen embellishments. The hat is awkward.

Last edited:
usually of fan of her hats - I like the broad rim on her, this one is just awkward... not sure if hat or not compatible with her head - but not a good combination

:previous: Ouch!

OK, that hat has got to go and the bunchy style of the coat does nothing for her. And, please can we have a different choker, this one has been done to death!

I also usually like her hats. This hat's trim is too long and heavy. It's distracting and doesn't compliment her at all.

usually of fan of her hats - I like the broad rim on her, this one is just awkward... not sure if hat or not compatible with her head - but not a good combination

Agreed. Those oak leaves look to be reaching up and hoping to grab hold of anything and make an escape. That hat is tense!

Agreed. Those oak leaves look to be reaching up and hoping to grab hold of anything and make an escape. That hat is tense!

I agree! The leaves seem to be growing out of her head!:lol:::eek:

HAve never liked this outfit - the satin patches at the middle are odd and the inverted pleats give a strange shape to the coat.

Im on my own again but I really like the hat. Great addition to her collection

I agree! The leaves seem to be growing out of her head!:lol:::eek:

perhaps to shout out the symbolism contained in those leaves. English oak, english continuity, english commonwealth. The Prince of Wales is admiring his lady's taste; the rest of you are jealous!:flowers::lol:

Hat is awful, clothes are rumpled. She looks like an oak tree that woke up suddenly.

I want to paint her hat kinda of like those paint your own pottery places

The hat looks like it was made with molding clay.

Maybe it was a craft project her grandkids made for her.

The coat needs to be redesigned with the panels removed.

The hat looks like it was made with molding clay.

Maybe it was a craft project her grandkids made for her.

The coat needs to be redesigned with the panels removed.

Agree about the hat. Looks like something you put on a wedding cake!:eek::lol:
Did the grandkids make it out of Play dough?

Last edited:
The white coat makes her fatter than she is.

Camila looks great. I love the lace on top. One thing I will say; the outfit would look even better in a darker color.

:previous: Camilla does indeed look great. It's nice that her hair is now not quite as bouncy/fluffy as it used to be giving us and almost unobstructed view of her earrings . . . but please, enough with this choker.

Her cream ensemble is very flattering and very elegant. No sure whether it is lace or a scarf around her neck and down the front of the dress, but never mind, it still looked great.

I thought the photo of the young girl getting a kiss on the nose from one of the dogs was absolutely adorable.

She looks lovely. The cream color looks very well on her. She seldom looks this well. A very nice look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom