The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the beautiful brown coat the other day. Very elegant. And just the slight change in color in the scarf. As always I love her brooch with it. :flowers:

Her green look today was nice as well.

The Duchess of Cornwall elegant in black at the British Asian Trust's 10th anniversary celebration at Buckingham Palace yesterday, February 6:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I like the unfussy nature of the gown which flatters her figure and shows off the wonderful jewellery. The blue outfit is a lovely shade for the Duchess but I am not so keen on the cut.

Evening and gala wear is Camilla's forte' and this is a wonderful example of less is more. Not a ruffle in sight, just long clean lines and fabulous black velvet. Black definitely a colour that looks terrific on some people of which Camilla is definitely one.

I also love the overall appearance of her ensemble and her choice of jewellery and hairstyle. From top to toe she hits every mark,

So simple, yet beautiful and elegant. And jewels to die for, as always.

Very lovely, and a welcome reappearance of the Diamond Snake Necklace which hasn't been seen for a good few years...

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a recycled coat in a strong shade of pink at the opening of the National Grid's London Power Tunnels project today, February 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2017 **

Later today she wore a blue Edina Ronay dress at a reception for 'Women in Journalism' in London:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

The Duchess of Cornwall elegant in black at the British Asian Trust's 10th anniversary celebration at Buckingham Palace yesterday, February 6:

** Full view **
Lovely. Though I do wish Camilla had worn her turquoise and diamond demi - parure with this dress.
Very lovely, and a welcome reappearance of the Diamond Snake Necklace which hasn't been seen for a good few years...

** Full view **

Great look for Camilla, simple, but elegant with a lot of diamonds for bling.

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a recycled coat in a strong shade of pink at the opening of the National Grid's London Power Tunnels project today, February 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2017 **

I loved this coat at Christmas, and I love it even more without the hat.

Later today she wore a blue Edina Ronay dress at a reception for 'Women in Journalism' in London:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Fabulous colour, nice to see it in better light this time.

Great ensembles. :flowers: Beautiful colors (the red/black and the blue). And the black evening gown was lovely (next to the other woman's gorgeous gold gown). All round it's rare (I find) to not like what Camilla wears.

That really suits her well, very flattering
BYe Bine

Beautiful pink coat. And perfectly accessorized with the scarf & brooch.

Lovely pink coat and scarf today. Good choice for Camilla :flowers:

A very attractive colour that suits her. I would have preferred coat buttons though.

The Duchess of Cornwall recycled her nice brown Bruce Oldfied suit for the ceremony of the Queen's Anniversary Prizes For Higher And Further Education today, February 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love, love, love her Commonwealth Service, look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom