The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That color is very pretty on her. Love the buttons

The Duchess of Cornwall at the annual ICAP charity day in London today, December 5, looking great in a green version of her Bruce Oldfield suit:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Pretty green suit, and I love the butterfly brooch.

I wish she would dress like this all the time. She looks very stylish in tailored pieces.

I wish she would dress like this all the time. She looks very stylish in tailored pieces.

Yep same outfit in different colors. I can see this suit in a deep burgundy/red, would look smashing.

The Duchess of Cornwall arriving for the Queen's Diplomatic Reception this evening, December 5:

** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall arriving for the Queen's Diplomatic Reception this evening, December 5:

** Upper part **
I think it is the black and white dress from the Dutch enthronement dinner in 2013.

She looks very nice, just not a fan of that crown.

LaRae

The Duchess of Cornwall at the annual ICAP charity day in London today, December 5, looking great in a green version of her Bruce Oldfield suit:

I love this suit in all its forms, but this is my favorite. Great colour for Camilla, wish she would wear stronger colours more often.

Very pretty in green suit. Tonight, very regal. She certainly looks nice. I always love her hair.

I love the print for this dress! So modern and a great look for HRH today.

Camilla looks great. A nice, simple look that is brightened up by the fun polka dots.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a recycled dress and coat in Blackpool today, December 8:
** Upper part 2 ** March 2016 **

I like these two pictures. :flowers: They show the outfit to best advantage (not the easiest to photograph, looks like to me). Guess it was cold and she needed an added layer. It's okay. It works more or less. ;) The coat goes nicely with her hair.

I love polka dots, and this is a nice outfit on her. I love her coat.

Duchess of Cornwall decorated the Christmas tree with children from the Helen & Douglas House charity and children supported by Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity today, December 13, looking lovely in creme white:

Later she visited Borough Market and Southwark Cathedral in London wearing a red coat:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous:
I don’t remember seeing either of these, but I like them for holiday events.

The red coat is lovely and festive :flowers:

I quite like the dress and scarf. Looks a tad odd with boots, but I assume she was perhaps wearing the same thing at market, with the coat over, which is why she has boots on.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the memorial service for the victims of the Grenfell Tower inferno at St Paul's Cathedral today, December 14:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom