The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t she have one with much larger polka dots?

Answering my own question: yes, and in several colors.

Last edited:
:previous:

Well, it's a design classic, isn't it? ;)?

This evening, the Duchess of Cornwall visited the Royal Academy of Arts, recycling her red and black skirt combined with a black jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall in a recycled green dress at the launch of the 'Our Amazing People' campaign at Clarence House today, October 17.

A grade shade of green, tends to petrol green:

And this evening the Duchess of Cornwall attended the Man Booker Prize dinner and reception at The Guildhall:

Last edited:
I really love the look of Camilla's ensemble for the Man Booker Prize reception. It seems very different from most of her other ensembles and she really rocks it. The braided velvet is really amazing, and her shoes are gorgeous. She even changed her usual pearl jewellery.

And this evening the Duchess of Cornwall attended the Man Booker Prize dinner and reception at The Guildhall: ** Full view ** Upper part **

Fabulous! :flowers: Love it tip to toe!

I really love the look of Camilla's ensemble for the Man Booker Prize reception. It seems very different from most of her other ensembles and she really rocks it. The braided velvet is really amazing, and her shoes are gorgeous. She even changed her usual pearl jewellery.

Nicely put! :flowers:

:previous: I agree totally with you both on the Manny booker look :flowers:

I actually quite like the Olfield look as well. The suit is quite nice.?

Camilla looks amazing. I really like the soft, floaty dress she is wearing and can't wait to see what she wears for the rest of her tour because her hot climate wardrobe is always unique.

She looks very nice! I love her dress - floaty & pretty colors. The style suits her well.

The Duchess looked good today and she knows what suits her and rarely gets it wrong.

Camilla looks lovely. :flowers:

May never be exciting, but she knows what fits and suits her, and always looks good IMO.

Another elegant look for Camilla. I love her scarf!

The scarf is the icing on the cake - very lovely!

The Duchess also looked great at the reception and dinner at the Presidential Palace in Singapore today, October 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

:previous: You are right, the scarf really was "the icing on the cake". I say it was also the cherry on top! The impact of that scarf, with its subtle detailing and gorgeous pink/melon colour against the very pale, soft mint green is really quite amazing. It brings an otherwise meh dress to life.

Once again Camilla's gown for the Banquet was a thing of beauty. It was again a soft mint green with embroidered crystals at the top of the sleeves, across the shoulders, around the neck and down the front to just past the waistline. The ice white scarf accented the crystals. I would love to know what it was made of, softest silk chiffon and layers and layers of it. The effect is quite stunning.

Last edited:
Very elegant! A great color for her too!

LaRae

Each and every appearance [to date] has been stunning. These soft, flowing lines and materials work MAGIC on the Duchess..

BRAVO, Ma'am.

The earrings are great and IMO - no need for a necklace. Perfect, really, on her.

The Duchess of Cornwall in Singapore today, November 1 - the special poppy brooch looks lovely in combination with the print of the dress:

Lovely dress :flowers:

The brooch gets lost though in the look. Almost looks like part of the dress.

Really great dress.... with a slimming effect.... unless she has lost weight of course !

And here's the Duchess of Cornwall's evening look for a reception at the British High Commissioner's Residence:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom