The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I like that dress. She looks really good!

Another nice look in creme white for the Duchess of Cornwall at a meeting at Clarence House today, April 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love that dress! That style is flattering on almost everyone. She looks as good in white as her mother-in-law does.

:previous:

Indeed she does, she should wear white more often!

Later today for the closing session of the Women's Forum for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting she chose a dress in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Camilla looks lovely in white and the wrap dress is very flattering but the grey and white print dress is gorgeous (I want one) it looks effortlessly elegant.

I wonder if the dress is brown and white? Her shoes seem to be brown.

The cream dress is simple but flattering. Good choice.

I really like the second look. Love the pattern to it. :flowers:

I love Camilla's black & white dress. The shoes look metallic to me rather than brown (like the shoes she wore with the white wrap dress).

Camilla really has hit on the right style for her. :flowers: Wonderfully flowy dresses that swish and move around her softly, don't constrict, and allow for comfortable and not-a-second-thought movement, in all manner of designs and material. The white belted dress is a bit out of this mold but still very nice.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a recycled combination of dress and jacket at the formal opening of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting today, April 19:

** Full view ** November 2015 **

A favorite look of mine. I am a sucker for polka dots ?

All very nice, flattering looks. I love the two white dresses and the grey and polka-dot are also nice.

Camilla is doing the three strand pearls like the queen, but the three tier ruffles on the dress are a miss

Looking good, as usual.
The colour is gorgeous.

A lovely colour. I actually think the ruffles work for her with the drop waist -quite flattering to her figure.

The color is fantastic. I even don't mind the tiers. She looks lovely :flowers:

Camilla has long favored the three strand peal look. She has a number of chokers, necklaces, with the three strands with one of her great clasps.

I think Camilla looks great. She wears white and pastels really well, but it's wonderful to see her wear the more saturated colors, too, and this one is especially flattering on her.

Last edited:
She looks great! I like this neckline on her, and it has the added bonus of giving her gorgeous pearls plenty of room. Camilla really does wear whites well.

Elegant and simple.. EXACTLY right for the engagement.

I love the detail around the Vneck in that white dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom