The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

More Polk a dots :) not always a fan but I for some reason love on Camilla. :flowers:

Great looks, both. Nice simple spring colors. She very rarely is out of place on a tour :flowers:

She looks pretty & spring-like. And that is a beautiful staircase she & Charles are posed in front of.

I really enjoy watching Camilla, her fashion choices are always on trend for her, not what's "trending". I liked both ensembles and especially the evening one with its satin brocade jacket and gorgeously feminine swishy chiffon skirt. The colour is amazing and suits her very well. However, while I am none too keen on the colour of her shoes, the shape is very flattering and the more rounded toes have got to be more comfortable than the pointier ones worn on arrival.

I really enjoy watching Camilla, her fashion choices are always on trend for her, not what's "trending". I liked both ensembles and especially the evening one with its satin brocade jacket and gorgeously feminine swishy chiffon skirt. The colour is amazing and suits her very well. However, while I am none too keen on the colour of her shoes, the shape is very flattering and the more rounded toes have got to be more comfortable than the pointier ones worn on arrival.
Good to see this ensemble out again. It made its debut at the time of the Diamond jubilee in 2012, and has since been used at the Trooping and when Camilla made her solo trip to Paris.

The Duchess of Cornwall in her well-known light green coat in Kilkenny today, May 11:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Apparently, she is wearing a Magee tweed suit which she received as a gift during a visit to Donegal in May 2016 and a Claddagh brooch. The brooch was also a gift, presented to her in Galway in 2015.

The shawl in this photo was gifted to Camilla and I bet we see her wearing it soon:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_jSyQbXUAAPBoW.jpg

I quite like the green suit. Nice touch to wear it :flowers:

I hope we see her with the shawl. It looks quite beautiful.

I really like the green coatdress, Camilla is one of the few that can wear green and I can't wait until we see her wearing.

Classic Camilla! She looks great! Love her posing for a selfie.

The Duchess of Cornwall in red at a dinner and evening of readings in honour of the Library's President Sir Tom Stoppard at Clarence House yesterday, May 18. I think she looks great in her Anna Valentine dress!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side/Back view ** April 2017 **

I like the dress on her :flowers: Not surprising Camilla recycled something so quickly.

Very elegant ensemble

The Duchess of Cornwall in red at a dinner and evening of readings in honour of the Library's President Sir Tom Stoppard at Clarence House yesterday, May 18. I think she looks great in her Anna Valentine dress!

I agree, I think the dress works well for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Elegant look at the garden party :flowers: I love her real hat.

Looks regal at RAf event. Love her hat :flowers:

Nice and summer feel, appropriate for event, at elephant event :)

I love this dress, and I do mean love because Red and Black are Canterbury colours (the Province) and I too once had a cocktail gown in red and black. However, much as I like her clover earrings, the paled into insignificance when she wore her earrings and necklace. In fact, they lifted the gown into a whole new category.

:previous: Differenve of events. A big gala dinner on a tour calls for bling. An evening event for a book reading calls for lower scale. Camilla is good at recycling because she is great at switching up accessories to alter look a bit.

Nice simple white look at the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom