The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great from the waist up:flowers:

Beautiful color on her. The jacket fits her like a glove. Love the simple turtleneck and hair with it. ?

But I HATE the tight pants and the boots. :sad:

From the waist up reminds me why I prefer her more casual style.

She looks good and the jacket is a perfect fit. Agree that the pants just don't go, to me they look worn, like something you'd put on the clean the house

A sporty look for the Duchess of Cambridge today, October 31. For a visit at the Lawn Tennis Association she wore track pants by Monreal London and Nike trainers:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

She looks great and that outfit really suits her.

LaRae

She seems very relaxed and comfy. What a thrill for the kids!

She looks great! Happy, healthy. She looks like she’s having a super fun time, as do the kids.

Casual, comfortable and happy. Great look. :flowers:

Again I find I like her casual looks best.

A sporty look for the Duchess of Cambridge today, October 31. For a visit at the Lawn Tennis Association she wore track pants by Monreal London and Nike trainers:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

A very nice look.

That gown is truly stunning and regal. A very classic gown. Here is the first time she wore in 2014:

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/kate-middleton-4-600x800.jpg?w=600&h=800

Stunning gown on the duchess I had forgotten its a few years old but a really gorgeous piece.

Looks a bit long; she'll be sweeping the floor with it.

But I guess she didn't have to go outside.

I liked it better the first time with her hair pulled back and softer makeup.

Just stunning, Catherine looks amazing tonight after all that she has been through. I love this gown it is perfect and her jewelry is so beautiful. She is just such beautiful woman and I love her hair this length.

Gorgeous! Love the dress (again) and the jewelry!

LaRae

I figured she'd bring out this maternity evening gown again at some point. It's a classic look and very much fits her usual style. Good to see the poppy, too.

Perfect maternity gown with gorgeous jewelry. Why do others think she looks tired? her Makeup is pretty heavy handed, maybe that’s what people are responding to

I didn't think she looked tired...and her makeup looked about as usual.

LaRae

Though I think she looked a tad tired, natural with pregnancy.

She looked really lovely overall. :flowers:

Usually not a fan of lace, often matronly, but this gown is one of her best. Its beautiful on her. Happy to see it back again. ?

The jewelry were the perfect edition to the look.

I do prefer her beautiful updo though from last time.

Random

I am new to this forum site and am not too savy with computers so please bear with me. I am going to be in London next week and would love to see the Duchess of Cambridge. She is going to be at the Hornsey Children's Center on the 14th I think I know this is a random question, but what time would you expect her to arrive and do you think a quick view as she enters the facility is a possibility? Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum site and am not too savy with computers so please bear with me. I am going to be in London next week and would love to see the Duchess of Cambridge. She is going to be at the Hornsey Children's Center on the 14th I think I know this is a random question, but what time would you expect her to arrive and do you think a quick view as she enters the facility is a possibility? Thank you for your help.

Today's crowd https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/928216459754471425/pu/img/PCsjJ5554P15z0wK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom