The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniy enough, but I think Kate looks great in hoodies and jumpers! She looks younger! Question: does this sweather belongs to the Scout association?

I would imagine that it is an item of clothing designed especially for Scouting but can be purchased by anyone. Years ago Girl Scout leaders in the US could buy a bright yellow sweatshirt with green lettering that says "When the hand goes up, the mouth goes shut". I have a picture of me in it somewhere.

I would imagine that it is an item of clothing designed especially for Scouting but can be purchased by anyone. Years ago Girl Scout leaders in the US could buy a bright yellow sweatshirt with green lettering that says "When the hand goes up, the mouth goes shut". I have a picture of me in it somewhere.

Thanks! Found it ;)

i.SCOUT cotton and polyester mix ladies zip print hoodie with drawcord, front pockets with ribbed details featuring i.SCOUT logo on chest, arm and logo on reverse underneath hood.

Nice appropriate outfit! But won't her hair be in the way of the frosting and such? Just curious.

Catherine looks great in casual clothing. Her attire choice for the engagement with the scouts was just right.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

On Saturday December 13,2014 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attending a friend’s wedding at the Chelsea Old Church in Chelsea, Lindon Kate is rewearing her DVF Zarita dress, that she wore at the Royal Variety Performance.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd...._=1427171603_d6aa7eb32924eebe262fc52880c60fd7

http://cdn4.independent.ie/incoming/article30744016.ece/a8069/ALTERNATES/w620/458923696.jpg
I loved the first outing of this gown, however this time out it seems to have had some alterations with positively voluminous skirts. Covering that with a large throw instead of a wrap and having her hair hanging down over that makes for a bulky and shapeless "look". Even having her hair up would have helped, if only a little.

Last edited:
That wrap just doesn't look right...and I'm not really into black.

I am against black at weddings, I don't care what anyone says, I think it's bad luck.

The black lace gown to the weeding seemed an odd choice to me not lest black at a wedding !!!
Jeans puffy pull over not rocket science.IMO

I love what she wore to the Xmas lunch- that shade of red is divine on her.

Kate looks particularly good in red... Today she seemed to have a glowing makeup today...

And hey, it's color! She does look divine in red.

Catherine looked lovely in red. Good choice.

From what I can see, Catherine looked very festive in red. I agree that it was a good choice!

December 25, 2014 - Attending church on Christmas day. I like the whole look but the scarf makes the look so granny looking IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Catherine looks great. Love the whole look, including the scarf.

I don't really care for brown. A brighter color would be nice.

December 25, 2014 - Attending church on Christmas day. I like the whole look but the scarf makes the look so granny looking IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Can't say what I don't like about this look, but I don't! I think it's the coat, hat, and color. She does look like a granny! Or an air stewardess. Sorry... Just doesn't say Merry Christmas! The best thing about this- Kate's smile. That does...

Last edited:
I generally love what Kate is wearing, but this coat is very oldish and graceless!

I do like the style, but I think it is the color that is throwing me off. Brown just isn't festive enough and is aging. I like her hair!

I actually really like the style of the coat, it's the color that isn't working for me. It would looked better if it were in a brighter color.

Her hair looks very good and I like the hat.

Last edited:

Full view ** Close up

I don't like the scarf but I love the rest of the look. The coat is very elegant and classic. She looks great.

I think she looks lovely - and I love the color. I think it looks more autumnal than Christmas Day, but other than that, I think it's great.

I love it. It's by far my favourite look of her for Christmas.

I liked her look , she looks nice but yes indeed the coat length it's too long , in second pic with not the full view she looks pretty .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom