The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine looked very beautiful today, definitely one of my favourite maternity outfits of hers.

The fresh lemony outfit was my previous favorite maternity look for her but this pale blushy/nudey/peachy one is now the top one in my book! A very flattering color for her skin tone and the length is nice for her legs. Know for sure that the last month of waiting can be very rough;):D but she seems to be skating through after the rough patch at the start.:flowers:

She looks amazing. Nude colors suit her very well. And can't believe she's nearing the end. She is still rather small

Catherine looked really lovely today... my favorite maternity outfit so far. If I could add something it would be a brooch. :flowers:

She looks amazing. Nude colors suit her very well. And can't believe she's nearing the end. She is still rather small

This was probably the best of some lovely maternity looks

As for her being rather small, I agree. This is why I believe the media reports that Kate's mother told friends that the baby will be a Leo (end of July). I know people are on the birth watch now, but I believe we have almost a full two months of waiting. Sorry. :flowers:

This was probably the best of some lovely maternity looks

As for her being rather small, I agree. This is why I believe the media reports that Kate's mother told friends that the baby will be a Leo (end of July). I know people are on the birth watch now, but I believe we have almost a full two months of waiting. Sorry. :flowers:

For Kate, its probably going to feel like two years. Y'know, the baby could still be a Leo and born in early to mid July. Would just have a be a boy and the name Leo used.

This baby may look small but I have to blame the rubber band theory for that. The more you use a rubber band, the easier it stretches out. Same with midsections and pregnancies.

Kate looked fantastic today in that outfit as well as comfortable.

Wow! Her Highness looked sensational. Love the whole look.

the rubber band theory for that. The more you use a rubber band, the easier it stretches out.

lol! this is the 1st time I've heard this referance and it made me laugh! it's cute!:p

Agree with all others, that outfit is simply stunning!
Great!
BYe Bine

Have to agree that this is one of her best looks so far. :flowers:

Catherine looks lovely, I like everything about this outfit.

Have to agree that this is one of her best looks so far. :flowers:

I agree with with you on that! :)

Last edited:
Classy and elegant. A really beautiful look for Catherine. And I have to admit, I covet her earrings and bracelet. A lot.

Certain angles it looks okay. But in some the the dress is grey or beige & the coat is peach.

The detail on the coat, clashes with the design on the dress.

The coat sleeves are too short making the coat appear to be too small.

Is the lace veil on the hat suppose to match the lace on the bottom of the dress? (It doesn't.)

Didn't notice the jewelry until someone mentioned it. The earrings appear too long, but the bracelet looks nice.

The bracelet and earrings are reported to be a wedding present from the Prince of Wales

I still feel she's having a prince!
Amazingly she is still wearing heels,no swollen feet or,legs, she gave maternity wear a shot in the arm.
Beautiful! She looks,lovely with a fuller face

The dress has a tan-ish cast to it sometimes. The coat always looks peachy.

Great pic of Wills and Zara with their hands around each other's forearms.

Not sure about the hat, but the rest of Kate's outfit is very nice, at least her hemline is a bit more balanced.

LaRae

Certain angles it looks okay. But in some the the dress is grey or beige & the coat is peach.

The detail on the coat, clashes with the design on the dress.

The coat sleeves are too short making the coat appear to be too small.

Is the lace veil on the hat suppose to match the lace on the bottom of the dress? (It doesn't.)

Didn't notice the jewelry until someone mentioned it. The earrings appear too long, but the bracelet looks nice.

Poor Catherine- she should have just stayed at home rather than having presented such a poor appearance. Or sent only the bracelet, since it was the only successful element.;)

Just lovely appearance! So happy to see the hair done and back so we could see the lovely diamond earrings and elegant neckline of the dress and coat. She has finally found the hemline which suits her, imo, especially the coat, top of the knee.
Love the bracelet, always wish for a brooch.
Looks like a prince to me too. Don't think she looks small at all, this is when you start to get big!

The outfit is very beautiful, elegant, and classic. The colors are lovely. The Duchess looks fantastic.

not a fan of the colour or lace overlay but her hair looks lovely so does her complexion. Anyone else think her bump is really small? especially considering she is going to deliver in the next couple of weeks.

Hasn't she got about 4 weeks yet? I didn't get large until the last 4 weeks of my pregnancies and maybe she will do the same as it is her first?

I loved the outfit - it was a great choice for the occasion. It was elegant but subtle so as to not overshadow the queen.

She looks great IMO. I still dislike the hat but apart from that I very much like her outfit. And her earrings with the matching bracelet are to die for.

Catherine has never worn a hat I've liked except William's Garter ceremony I think.
She continues to play it safe, looks okay and will continue to bore me. When she wears a decent colour i'll be surprised!

I agree about the Order of the Garter hat! The best one she has ever worn so far. :)

Catherine has never worn a hat I've liked except William's Garter ceremony I think.
She continues to play it safe, looks okay and will continue to bore me. When she wears a decent colour i'll be surprised!

I can understand your frustration with her 'playing it safe,' but I feel she's in a no-win situation, especially at events like this. If she dresses in brighter colors and more daring silhouettes, it'll usher in the 'look how she's flaunting herself,' 'she's trying to overshadow te Queen,' 'she's spending too much money and time being a clothes horse.'

I can understand your frustration with her 'playing it safe,' but I feel she's in a no-win situation, especially at events like this. If she dresses in brighter colors and more daring silhouettes, it'll usher in the 'look how she's flaunting herself,' 'she's trying to overshadow te Queen,' 'she's spending too much money and time being a clothes horse.'

If you recall she wore red during the river Thames event last year and all that was talked about was her over shadowing Her Majesty. So now she plays it safe and she is bland. I think she is very smart and she knows she is top page news no matter what she does. please not the telegraph video that has her and William and Harry Right behind the Queen in the video and the title is about Kate. She is new worthy Good or Bad and lets face it she makes Women around the world wish the were expecting so they could wear hr clothes.

If you recall she wore red during the river Thames event last year and all that was talked about was her over shadowing Her Majesty.

And ironically I believe she wore the red to 'blend in' as that was the color of the upholstery and everything on the barge. The Queen and Camilla were both is white or pale and they stood out with the contrast.

regardless - she is in a no win situation and I think she is playing it just right - she is walking a classic line. She cant please all of the people all of the time, so she is just going to do her best

And ironically I believe she wore the red to 'blend in' as that was the color of the upholstery and everything on the barge. The Queen and Camilla were both is white or pale and they stood out with the contrast.

regardless - she is in a no win situation and I think she is playing it just right - she is walking a classic line. She cant please all of the people all of the time, so she is just going to do her best

I love "She is walking a classic line" well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom