The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bogan Bristol Babe is something I made up. I thought you may be able to work it out.

I just like the"jacket on..." I love her boots.. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way Kate dresses; it could be a bit more gay and adventures for my taste; but over all, I prefer her safe style to what young women atm think is 'young' .. which is a kind of 'undress'.
I really can't see, why one has to dress like a hooker, to look 'young'

On the other hand, don't you think it is very brave of these young women to go in so little material out and about - just to save our environment? :whistling:

Brrrrr, I get cold just by looking at her walking through the snow without her coat.
She looks great. :)

Must have been a beautiful day! She obviously took her coat as she was carrying it - but it looks like it got too warm. I wonder if she got some private photos of the area. It looks like they were in a winter wonderland. all of the winter beauty, in pleasant weather. I bet the skiing was awesome.

it takes a brave bride to plan a winter wedding. but what a great payoff

She looked chic and appropriate at the wedding. Her hairstlye and hat made it. It looked as though her coat was open all the time, she may not be able to close it up top at this point.
Very nice blouse walking outside. High altitude plus sun and reflected sun can be very warm.

Didn't Cp Mary wear that Zara blouse after the twins were born?

Last edited:
I loved what she wore to the wedding, she looked really stylish.

Like her casual outfit too. The boots are cute.

IMO, the Duchess looked lovely and chic. She is also looking healthy and happy. :)

I like the casual look from Switzerland. Catherine looked very cute and comfortable. Really like the blouse.

I know the hat is the same, but I like it more on the wedding than on St. Patrick's day last year. Maybe it's because of the hat's position on the head, I really like it much better this time.

Arosa is very well situated and sheltered - and this time of year, when the sun is shining and no wind, it really is quite warm - so you can go without jacket for the warm hours around midday. I love Arosa very much - it's still quite small and not too much grown like St Moritz or Davos.

So Kate is wearing the Hobbs Celeste Coat today. She wore it twice before. First on February 14th 2012 in Liverpool and on Christmas 2012.:flowers:

Thanks Marika. Looks like the dress has sold out. It would've been a snip at £30.

I loved that coat first time round and it's still a real winner.

Catherine looks great, as usual. I love that coat, and think that it's wonderful that she's recycling it. Very elegant and simple, but completely appropriate for the appearance.

I always liked that coat. Very elegant.

The coat is nice, and her face looks fuller than before, I like it, she looks healthy!

Brown? On a foggy day? Sorry, but I was very disappointed in the choice of clothing. Especially since Grimsby went all out and had full streaming and people lined up for hours. I do feel a brighter color would have been better, taking a page from HM's book but there is a reason to wear a bright color if the crowd is craning to catch a glimpse.

I know the hat is the same, but I like it more on the wedding than on St. Patrick's day last year. Maybe it's because of the hat's position on the head, I really like it much better this time.

I like it more on the wedding too. But I don't think it has to do with the position but with the hair. Her hair at the wedding was just perfect: glowing, totally straightened and the way she styled was much better

About Grimbsy, the same about her hair: just perfect. She keeps gaining some weight which suits her very well IMO. The coat is nice without being anything special but looked very good on her yesterday. I like it better yesterday than in the previous 2 times she wore. She looked very good overall yesterday

I like it more on the wedding too. But I don't think it has to do with the position but with the hair. Her hair at the wedding was just perfect: glowing, totally straightened and the way she styled was much better

About Grimbsy, the same about her hair: just perfect. She keeps gaining some weight which suits her very well IMO. The coat is nice without being anything special but looked very good on her yesterday. I like it better yesterday than in the previous 2 times she wore. She looked very good overall yesterday
I looked again at the wedding pictures and St. Patrick's day, and yes it definately is the hair, at the wedding the hair was absolutely grogeous and really well styled.

I love that coat, is simple but really pretty, I love that shade of brown, the only regret is that she didn't take off the coat, I really wanted to see the dress on her.
I absolutely agree that gaining some weight suits her, she looks more rounded and healthy (she was healthy before of course, but she was too thin, now she looks so perfect and glowing, pregnancy definately suits her, she reminds me of Letizia when was pregnant with Leonor, definately glowing, beautiful and the gain of weight made her absolutely stunning).
I hope Catherine has lots, lots of children:D

I wonder if she'll be wearing green again at St. Patrick's day, probably yes, but I hope for a diferent piece.

Last edited:
Re the swiss wedding: for the first time since ages I thought that Kate really looked good with this coat & pillbox. I say closed because the dress underneath doesnt work with the elegant rest imo.

Re the other outing in Grimsby, back to boring :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

She looks nice, safe and a little boring like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom