The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine Walker coat and a McQueen dress today.

The CW coat is very cheery and I really like that Chanel bag (really who wouldn't?). I've not seen a good look at her dress yet, just that it looks soft and white....LOVE her shoe!

Ok finally saw a pic of her in the dress. She looks quite nice in it. A hair short (looks a bit out of prorportion) but she has really popped out and that may be pulling that hemline up a bit more.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great. This is one very eye-catching coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely coat! I am surprised that we still don't see any brooches in these 2 days......

She has rarely worn brooches her whole time as the DoC.

LaRae

I absolutely love love this white dress - Catherine looks stunning ?

Love the coat. The dress is so pretty and the bag/shoes lovely. Stunning indeed!

An excellent outfit for an excellent program today. She looks every inch a future Queen while also appearing approachable. The fabric makes that dress and un-ages it by about 20 years.

I love the coat. It’s eye catching and looks great on her.

The dress is lovely too. Looks cozy.

It's a nice palate cleanser after the strange mustard-colored hippy dress she wore to last night's dinner.

I love everything about today's outfit.

I really like the red/white coat. I love to see bright colors in winter, because everyone wearing dark colors during this time of the year is quite depressing. So I'm really happy for her choice. Channel bag??? Damn, I would die to have one as well. The color seems like wine color. I like her shoes on this outfit though they are not my style. At first glance I thought her tights were soft black, but it looks wine color like her bag at close up.

Her white dress is reallyyyyy pretty!!! I want one (but not for pregnancy ahaha). I really like the fabric, looks warm and confortable but also very chic. Very nice choice!!!

She looks wonderful today. Love the coat and the dress. The colors of the coat are perfect for this time of year to give a little pop of sunshine.

Yes, beautiful choices today!
Let's hope that Erdem dress was a one-off.

Again, the white dress could use a brooch or necklace.

Big fan of the white dress. It's just beautiful. A few more pearls - around the neck or wrist - would have added to the impact of the gorgeous earrings.

Much better today than yesterday evening. The white dress looks very cozy and warm.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/31/09/48C1E42400000578-5333881-image-a-1_1517392151834.jpg

Red houndstooth coat by Catherine Walker with Chanel bag, very good choice.

Here's the dress the Duchess of Cambridge wore under her coat today:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

The look is wonderful! The red coat is exquisite and has such a fine print and color. The white dress is also very beautiful and elegant. Kate looked fantastic.

The look is wonderful! The red coat is exquisite and has such a fine print and color. The white dress is also very beautiful and elegant. Kate looked fantastic.

Beautiful coat and dress! She looks wonderful.

Lord have mercy...who picked out these clothes!!!!!

Not quite as hideous as last night....but far from a good look.

Except the coat, love the coat!

LaRae

Well, suddenly the dress yesterday evening looks amazing compared to this.

Well, suddenly the dress yesterday evening looks amazing compared to this.

See, it's all relative!
There's ugly, and then there's uglier. ;)

Seriously though, it's time for Kate to dump Erdem. Those dresses do her no favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom