The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the hair-she looks blissfully happy and very pretty in both dress and coat.

I really like Catherine's hair at this length, and the style is very flattering to her face. All that heavy hair pulling itself straight by sheer dint of its own weight did not flatter her at all and had a tendency to make her face look long and pale. This shorter, bouncier style take years off her and really make her seem lighter and happier somehow.

I love her ensemble and blues suit her well. Soft enough to be subtle but dark enough to suit the season. What really caught my eye though is that pretty stunning scarf action and that it anchors all the blues from her earrings to her sapphire dress to her slightly darker shoes and clutch. The scarf is gorgeous and just finishes the ensemble to perfection giving it a totally lighter and more modern look.

https://whatkatewore.com/wp-content...tmax-Dress-at-Podium-Jan-23-2018-via-KP-1.jpg

Agree. Hair looks much healthier and better with the length off. Wouldn't mind a tad more. But happy she took the change.

The coat is a lovely color. Nothing memorable about it or dress, but nice color.

But I am in love with the scarf. Beautiful. Glad to see her experimenting with some accessories (not just jewelry). :flowers:

Maybe Meghan and her love of scarves is rubbing off on Kate!

I really did like that scarf!

LaRae

I personally think her hair looks better long, and most of the styles she wears now give me the impression of being "unfinished".

The Duchess of Cambridge, looking great in a recycled blue Sportmax coat and a blue Seraphine dress, visited Roe Green Junior School today, January 23:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Upper part dress ** Upper part dress 2 ** February 2015 **

Her smile and rosey cheeks are so endearing. Also think the shade of blue flatters her.

Last edited:
Catherine looks so happy and just stunning today. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shade of blue and colour coordinated outfit,the duchess complimented it all with the scarf and very lovely earrings.

I'm just not a fan of this coat. The pale blue color washes the Duchess out. Or maybe she's just tired, completely understandable, but still causes a pale, washed out effect. I much preferred yesterdays shades of blue. The coat itself looks very soft though.

It rained, and messed up Kate's hair game, but she still looks good. I agree that the shorter length is more flattering and face-framing.

Her hair looks much better at this length than the super long style she used to favour. She’s got great hair to start with, and it’s very well taken care of, but it looks healthier and she looks more youthful with it at this length.

A beautiful light blue coat. I love the color.

Nice coat :flowers: Though the more vibrant blue yesterday was better on her.

Very pretty color and style coat. I do recall that most cute maternity clothes seemed to be made,for,the fifth or sixth month. Now Kate is in the seventh month and outgrowing those Styles.
I love the comparison to her look three years ago, thank you for those. Pictures. Besides a much more flattering hairstyle, her makeup is so much better. Those picture from three years ago show a very heavy kind of orange matte makeup. So much prettier now..

Kate is only into her 6th month though...her due date is April.

LaRae

I like that ...she looks cute!

LaRae

:previous:
That green dress is lovely, but it positively screams for a necklace or a pin.

Still, Kate looks beautiful.

They both look cute in their hats!

This is a good look for Kate. I really like the coat. She looks very pretty and refreshed.. the fresh air is doing her good! ;)

I like the coat and hat. Very cute.

The green dress is pretty, but yeah, a necklace or something would be nice.

She should dress for cold weather more often! She looks fantastic. I'm a fan of the Duchess' casual looks in general, but this was an out of the ball park moment. I want every piece she is wearing.

Love the green color, Kate wears it well.

Kat looks absolutely fab - I've said it before and I'll say it again, pregancy suits her so well. I wish she would keep the extra pounds. She looks happy and healthy, great choice of outfit so far.

Great casual outfit, love the boots and hat. Also think green dress is pretty.

I would of loved to see a brooch or necklace for the green dress. Really like her coat/hat!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom