The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Nobility

She's really beautiful I'm not so much into the brown, it's not a "christmas-colour" . But she looks great!

Queen Mathilde
Old 12-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

What is a Christmas color -red or green? Then Anne in a red coat is the only Christmas person in the group because all the others including the Queen were not in red or green.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 12-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Serene Highness

Completely agree with you, this is winter, and the length of the coat is sure to keep her warmer then a short coat above the knees for then she would be criticized for not wearing a longer coat. The style of the coat is a classic style, will always be in style and ready to wear for another cold day and as for brown, brown is a warm color, not dark, not bright nor boring. Everything about her outfit is perfect for the day, the hat is adorable, the scarf is a mix of autumn/winter colors, the fabric of the coat is a classic tweed, the gloves and shoes are perfect. Nothing wrong with this lady today, she looks like a duchess and is a duchess.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't like that look... Brown would be fine but all that shades do nothing for her IMO... She looks like a matron to me and the lenght of the coat is not flattering at all... The only thing I liked was the hat... The rest is a miss...
Old 12-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Serene Highness

Doesn't do a thing for her, makes her look 20 years older.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
December 25, 2014 - Attending church on Christmas day.
** Close up***
Love what Catherine is wearing! Very elegant, very classic, but with a twist. That coat collar is gorgeous imo, and she made a good choice with the scarf, too. The hat is perfect. Something about it suits her face as well as the color suits her hair.

All-in-all, a win imo. The length of the coat makes me think she was very warm and cozy in that outfit. Nicely chosen.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Majesty

Her hair looks lovely and her hat is a gorgeous chocolate colour and to me . . . Chocolate = Christmas and all it's goodies.

Her coat is a beautiful cut and colour but the white buttons look really . . . odd, but that scarf is a nightmare that clashed violently with the warm,soft look, overall.

The one thing I am trying to get used to is heavy tights with court shoes. A pair of suade boots would probably have looked more in keeping with the coat. That being said, she has the height to carry off a coat of that length and certainly showed a trim ankle and lovely shoes.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Catherine's outfit, but she herself looks nice. I do agree that it looks a little frumpy and matronly, and reminds me of something that Princess Anne might wear. The colour combinations are also a little boring, but other royals were wearing similar outfits so I guess Catherine was just blending in.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her coat was very ugly...liked the hair though.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 12-30-2014, 09:09 AM
Serene Highness

Silk Scarf in Autumnal Partridges | Really Wild Clothing
Old 12-31-2014, 01:32 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful scarf, this is one of those clothing items that can be worn for many years to come during autumn and winter.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Her coat is a beautiful cut and colour but the white buttons look really . . . odd, but that scarf is a nightmare that clashed violently with the warm,soft look, overall.
I think you'll find the buttons appear whitish because the way the sun has caught them, they are actually gold or perhaps silver coloured.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Heir Apparent

ALERT THE MEDIA! Kitty just loves Kate in the "granny" coat and "matronly" scarf (which is a piece of art). The Duchess looks much more elegant in clothing that is a bit more conservative. She looked stunning. (No, I've not been drinking, LOL).
Old 01-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton’s Best Hair Moments, Kate Middleton Birthday – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com
Old 01-14-2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Duchess of Cambridge was spotted shopping at John Lewis. I think sh looks good but her hair color is looking a bit too orange.

Picture
Old 01-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Duchess of Cambridge was spotted shopping at John Lewis. I think sh looks good but her hair color is looking a bit too orange.

Picture
I think there is some weird colors in the picture, her grey bag looks greenish and such. So might be just the picture
Old 01-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I think there is some weird colors in the picture, her grey bag looks greenish and such. So might be just the picture

I think it's the picture. You can tell the coat looks fuzzy/grainy in it and that's usually a pretty big clue. I do agree that Kate looks tired, but as has been said elsewhere, to be expected at this point.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 01-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Majesty

I love the white coat! She looks very elegant.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Nobility

love her coat and scard, but she do look exhausted

Queen Mathilde
Old 01-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

New luxury brand for kate

The Duchess Life ha ritwittato Kate Middleton Style ‏@KateMiddStyle 6 min6
Today Kate's wearing a dress by Madderson London, a luxury British womenswear and maternity wear labe

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duchess of cambridge fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy style, duchess of cambridge's maternity fashion, kate middleton pregnancy style, kate's fashion, kate's maternity fashion, maternity fashion