The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine's style during her second pregnancy:

The Crown Outfits♔

I really loved her fashion during this period. My overall favorite is the black lace gala gown.

Her fashion towards the end of her pregnancy really picked up and looked great. Maybe because most of what she wore was meant to be for maternity/pregnancy women, therefore fitted well. I also liked the prints and colors. The beginning of her pregnancy I loved the DVF lace dress and the Alexander McQueen outfit during the state visit.

Catherine has always looked amazing in my opinion. Pregnancy looks hard enough, but to have the world watch what your wearing, congrats to her.

Can't wait to hear if there's a prince or princess.

I'm neutral; I don't hate it but at the same time, I don't feel it is one of her best looks.
It's appropriate for the occasion.

From what I can tell she looks good in the dress. Maybe more pics will come out later.

LaRae

Not sure I like this. Colour is great but a strange mix of styles, something that Jodie Foster wore in Maverick.

I love the blue dress. So very beautiful and a elegant design. Kate looks marvelous.

I really like this dress on her...it suits her quite well both in color and style.

LaRae

I agree with Duke on this look. Not one of her best looks.

Yet another limp lace curtain dress with shades of Little House on the Prairie. In my opinion, it looks horrid on the model and only marginally better on Kate. I don't get this current trend of having the lining stop at the knee and the lace extend for another 18 to 24 inches below. JMO but it looks cheap and tacky.

Really tired of lace dresses. On anyone.

The color though is quite pretty on her. :flowers:

But I hate the black ties. They look childish at best.

The color is the only thing I like about this dress. Personally I find it pretty matronly.

:previous:

To me, her hair looks exactly the same!
The DM is going on and on about her new style, but I don't see it.

Can't stand lace. Itchy! However I'm not wearing it! The colour is very nice I think and suits her, and I don't mind the black tie detailing. I think Kate has dyed her hair darker than she usually has it.

I think it's a lovely dress and suits the occasion very well! Kate looks good, pregnancy has always made her look fuller and more healthy.

The dress is very pretty. I like the empire waist with the ribbon. It’s less fussy than the blue dress she wore last week.

Her hair... there’s just too much of it. It’s pretty, healthy hair, and she wears it well. However, I think a shorter, blunter cut would suit her better. The voluminous curls are too young looking.

She looks tired, but well. I hope her HG symptoms are beginning to wane.

She looks fabulous. She has the prettiest in the business. Hope she continues to feel better

She looks great! Love the color and style for her...reminds me of a Chanel style dress. Lovely scoop on the back.

LaRae

She looks beautiful - she has a slightly fuller face when she gains weight and that alone makes her look a good five years younger. I’m still liking the hair and the dress is pretty. Great colour on her.

I love the dancing photos!

She always looks her best when she's pregnant...she looses that super lean look.

LaRae

I don't care for the pink dress. The style is nice but the fabric looks like bathrobe fabric. I guess the new go to look for Kate is going to be pale colors with black trim. At least this one is better than the blue horror from last week. Another problem I have (this is strickly a quirk of mine) both the pink and last weeks blue do not say October to me - they say May.

I really liked the blue lace dress she wore last week, the detail on the neckline was very feminine and soft looking for her. Loved the way the pleated inverts went down the front, just a very comfortable and pretty dress all the way around.

Today's pretty pink dress is great, she is full of life as one can see in her dancing. Love the detail around the neckline and waist and the lace. Am a lace fan so bring it on...

Hair.....shorter and fuller and much nicer......shiny and healthy and wish it was mine......in all a very nice day and hope she is well on the road to recovery.

Last edited:
I really liked the blue lace dress she wore last week, the detail on the neckline was very feminine and soft looking for her. Loved the way the pleated inverts went down the front, just a very comfortable and pretty dress all the way around.

I agree. :flowers: That was one great dress and color on her.

The pink dress is very beautiful. I love the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom