The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would definitely be a lovely combination, but I don't think she'll wear the white coat. All green seems to be her signature look for St Patrick's Day.

Cream and green with an emerald brooch. Has it been announced they are doing this engagement yet?

Catherine looks great. I like her dress as well, it fits nicely with the coat. Is the dress a repeat from her visit to the Harry Potter World when she was pregnant with George? I recognise it, but then again I could be imagining things.

Catherine looks great. I like her dress as well, it fits nicely with the coat. Is the dress a repeat from her visit to the Harry Potter World when she was pregnant with George? I recognise it, but then again I could be imagining things.
No, that was a white dress with black polka dots and this is a black dress with small sailboats.

Yet another new blue coat for Catherine in Stoke today.....

Yet another new blue coat for Catherine in Stoke today.....
Yep, the collar looks McQueen to me but I could be wrong. I love that she is repeating the Seraphine dress she wore in Kensington. It's so beautiful!

Kate wore a dusky blue wool coat and her favourite £395 navy blue suede Jimmy Choo court shoes
Beneath the coat was a £95 floral dress by maternity label Séraphine - worn for Kensington engagement last month

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/18/25CB116B00000578-2958324-image-m-61_1424259762581.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/18/25CBE96B00000578-2958324-image-m-77_1424259996578.jpg

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge's stylish up-do inadvertently reveals a glimpse of grey | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
I loooooorve this coat. Almost as much as I hate the print of the Seraphine dress. ;)

Looking very nice. Simple always wins. :flowers: It helps that the fella next to her cooperated and wore blue, too. ;) Creates a pleasing photographic composition

Catherine looks quite lovely. The coat is flattering in terms of color and style, and the dress underneath is very pretty. Her hairstyle suits her as well. Overall, well done!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree I LOVE the coat as well. I am also in love with the floral dress and I don't always like what she wears but the combo is stunning

I read somewhere the coat is by MaxMara.

The shade of blue is beautiful and so is the coat, it's a perfect fit for a pregnant women. The dress underneath is very pretty and the coat over it works well.
Great hair style today.

She looks lovely, but there is something about the coat that I don't like. Can't put my finger on it. Shade of blue? Love the dress. What did she wear with the dress last time? Regardless, with that smile, she looks lovely.

She needed a brooch on her coat to liven it up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Kate looked lovely today. I like the color and style of the coat and think it went really well with her dress. I also thought her hair looked good.

She needed a brooch on her coat to liven it up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Haha, or in my mind "age it up". Brooches should be saved for the Queen :p (Correction, it can be done right. But on coats 99% of the time looks elderly)

I agree this coat would benefit a brooch. I don't get why this would "age it up". Lots of young women wear stylish brooches in all shapes and sizes . There are many examples of striking modern designs with a bold shape or colour. I thought she looked very good today and particularly liked her dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks wonderful! I love the classic coat and the dress is very beautiful. I love the colors of the dress and the coat.

This coat is amazing!!! She looks so happy and healthy!

I thought she looked terrific! The dress was lovely. I loved the hair, it's so nice to be able to see the earrings. I still can't get over how she walks in those high heels ever--much less when she's pregnant.

I loved the color of the coat and it is the perfect shape. I agree it needed a little something but I don't think a broach would have done it. Perhaps a nice scarf...

I think Kate looks fantastic. Though, I wonder why the daily mail is making such a huge deal about the gray hairs? I mean, it's normal.

I dont think its normal for a 33 year old to have grey hair, unless they are prematurely grey.
Love the blue coat. The wide collar and lapels suit her so well, and especially a pregnant woman, balances out the figure. It fits her well. Really can't stand the floral print, too busy for my taste. Just a nothing kind of dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom