The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Agree with all others, that outfit is simply stunning!
Great!
BYe Bine

Old 06-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Royal Highness

Have to agree that this is one of her best looks so far.

Old 06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Catherine looks lovely, I like everything about this outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Have to agree that this is one of her best looks so far.
I agree with with you on that!
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

Classy and elegant. A really beautiful look for Catherine. And I have to admit, I covet her earrings and bracelet. A lot.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Courtier

Certain angles it looks okay. But in some the the dress is grey or beige & the coat is peach.

The detail on the coat, clashes with the design on the dress.

The coat sleeves are too short making the coat appear to be too small.

Is the lace veil on the hat suppose to match the lace on the bottom of the dress? (It doesn't.)

Didn't notice the jewelry until someone mentioned it. The earrings appear too long, but the bracelet looks nice.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Serene Highness

The bracelet and earrings are reported to be a wedding present from the Prince of Wales
Old 06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Nobility

I still feel she's having a prince!
Amazingly she is still wearing heels,no swollen feet or,legs, she gave maternity wear a shot in the arm.
Beautiful! She looks,lovely with a fuller face
Old 06-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Serene Highness

The dress has a tan-ish cast to it sometimes. The coat always looks peachy.

Great pic of Wills and Zara with their hands around each other's forearms.

Not sure about the hat, but the rest of Kate's outfit is very nice, at least her hemline is a bit more balanced.

LaRae
Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
Certain angles it looks okay. But in some the the dress is grey or beige & the coat is peach.

The detail on the coat, clashes with the design on the dress.

The coat sleeves are too short making the coat appear to be too small.

Is the lace veil on the hat suppose to match the lace on the bottom of the dress? (It doesn't.)

Didn't notice the jewelry until someone mentioned it. The earrings appear too long, but the bracelet looks nice.
Poor Catherine- she should have just stayed at home rather than having presented such a poor appearance. Or sent only the bracelet, since it was the only successful element.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just lovely appearance! So happy to see the hair done and back so we could see the lovely diamond earrings and elegant neckline of the dress and coat. She has finally found the hemline which suits her, imo, especially the coat, top of the knee.
Love the bracelet, always wish for a brooch.
Looks like a prince to me too. Don't think she looks small at all, this is when you start to get big!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Heir Apparent

The outfit is very beautiful, elegant, and classic. The colors are lovely. The Duchess looks fantastic.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Aristocracy

not a fan of the colour or lace overlay but her hair looks lovely so does her complexion. Anyone else think her bump is really small? especially considering she is going to deliver in the next couple of weeks.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Nobility

Hasn't she got about 4 weeks yet? I didn't get large until the last 4 weeks of my pregnancies and maybe she will do the same as it is her first?

I loved the outfit - it was a great choice for the occasion. It was elegant but subtle so as to not overshadow the queen.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Courtier

She looks great IMO. I still dislike the hat but apart from that I very much like her outfit. And her earrings with the matching bracelet are to die for.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Catherine has never worn a hat I've liked except William's Garter ceremony I think.
She continues to play it safe, looks okay and will continue to bore me. When she wears a decent colour i'll be surprised!
Old 06-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Courtier

I agree about the Order of the Garter hat! The best one she has ever worn so far. :-)
Old 06-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Catherine has never worn a hat I've liked except William's Garter ceremony I think.
She continues to play it safe, looks okay and will continue to bore me. When she wears a decent colour i'll be surprised!
I can understand your frustration with her 'playing it safe,' but I feel she's in a no-win situation, especially at events like this. If she dresses in brighter colors and more daring silhouettes, it'll usher in the 'look how she's flaunting herself,' 'she's trying to overshadow te Queen,' 'she's spending too much money and time being a clothes horse.'
Old 06-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualfan View Post

I can understand your frustration with her 'playing it safe,' but I feel she's in a no-win situation, especially at events like this. If she dresses in brighter colors and more daring silhouettes, it'll usher in the 'look how she's flaunting herself,' 'she's trying to overshadow te Queen,' 'she's spending too much money and time being a clothes horse.'
If you recall she wore red during the river Thames event last year and all that was talked about was her over shadowing Her Majesty. So now she plays it safe and she is bland. I think she is very smart and she knows she is top page news no matter what she does. please not the telegraph video that has her and William and Harry Right behind the Queen in the video and the title is about Kate. She is new worthy Good or Bad and lets face it she makes Women around the world wish the were expecting so they could wear hr clothes.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofMontpelier View Post
If you recall she wore red during the river Thames event last year and all that was talked about was her over shadowing Her Majesty.
And ironically I believe she wore the red to 'blend in' as that was the color of the upholstery and everything on the barge. The Queen and Camilla were both is white or pale and they stood out with the contrast.

regardless - she is in a no win situation and I think she is playing it just right - she is walking a classic line. She cant please all of the people all of the time, so she is just going to do her best
Old 06-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleQ2 View Post

And ironically I believe she wore the red to 'blend in' as that was the color of the upholstery and everything on the barge. The Queen and Camilla were both is white or pale and they stood out with the contrast.

regardless - she is in a no win situation and I think she is playing it just right - she is walking a classic line. She cant please all of the people all of the time, so she is just going to do her best
I love "She is walking a classic line" well said.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duchess of cambridge fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy style, duchess of cambridge's maternity fashion, kate middleton pregnancy style, kate's fashion, kate's maternity fashion, maternity fashion