The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a fashion thread - neither a second pregnancy nor a second current events thread, so please stay on topic of this thread. A couple of off-topic posts have been deleted.

I'm not crazy about the dress, but the color is really beautiful and complimentary to Kate's coloring.

I just love her "running around town" looks. Like many of us, she likes the dark neutral colors when not on the job. It's a canny choice - if not the best fodder for those of us who live for every fashion move. ;)

Catherine knows how to rock the casual wear. I think she looks perfect for a quick run to the store, or just a walk around the neighborhood.

I never like her choice of boots, and this time is no different but the Zara cape is great

When does she appear with the oversized T-shirt which proclaims "Royal Baby 2013" with the arrow pointing downward?

Casual style suits her great! I like the boots with the look.

:previous:

Pregnant women often feel hot and don't need the coat for a quick run through the parking lot.

She looks very cute pregnant. I'm going with "boy" now.

Very pretty indeed. She is posivitely glowing of happiness and I love her dress.

She looks very good. The dress itself is good tought nothing special but looked very good with her "new" body. And wrap dresses are always a good choice for pregnant women as you can loose it a bit as the bump grows.
The mustique tan suits her a lot, the make up looks amazing and her hair is perfect.

It's a Yes from me :)

Dress is awful, she looks good but the tan helps a lot.

Pretty dress, but I'm more impressed with her hair. You'd think after all this time is be used to how good it looks.

The dress is flattering, but the pattern is way too old for her. :whistling:

The style is great I agree thought the colour is horrible and rather aging IMO and yes the hair !!!!!

Its a typical pregnancy style dress though not necessary maternity dress. The color and print is boring. I wouldn't mind this style in a different color and print.

She looks lovely. Don't care much for the print but the style fits her well.

The dress is awful! But she looks great with it, and the tan face helps a lot!!!!

I really like the style of the dress, but wish it were in a different color. Other than that, I think she looks great. As other have said, she's glowing.

Last edited:
A lovely dress. I like the print and have no problem with the colour.

I can never understand why some view any colour that doesn't require sunglasses to look at as 'boring'.

Last edited:
I think she purposefuly picked a style to show off her baby bump and didnt wear a coat (which could have easily hid the bump) to walk in. After all the hoopla over the bikini pics - she wasnt going to try and put it under wraps so to speak. She knew what they were coming for and she gave it to them - she even laid her hands a few times to highlight the bump. it is a perfect dress; and I like the print and the neckline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom