The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fabulous choice-the color does amazing things for her hair and complexion. She looks radiant and springy!:flowers:

The peach is fantastic on her. Great outfit and she's radiant right now.

The peach is fantastic on her. Great outfit and she's radiant right now.

Indeed, this outfit will put a smile on your face! And I think it's clear that this is the length of dress she wants to be wearing right now.

The coat on the site Tara Jarmon hits just above the knee. Be warned that the site loads very slowly right now.

So, we may not all like it, but the Duchess and/or Duke like this length. ;)

Indeed, this outfit will put a smile on your face! And I think it's clear that this is the length of dress she wants to be wearing right now.

The coat on the site Tara Jarmon hits just above the knee. Be warned that the site loads very slowly right now.

So, we may not all like it, but the Duchess and/or Duke like this length. ;)
I think this time, it looks great that way. I dislike when dresses are longer than coats combo, so it looks absolutely stunning having that cream dress be a bit shorter and the peach coat longer at the knees.

I have absolutely no complain this time, even on the shoes, which are great with the outfit. Today is = Perfection:flowers:

I think that Catherine looks lovely today, her coat is my favourite piece of the outfit, I just love the colour. Her dress and shoes are nice too. It's really starting to feel like spring now that the sun is shining and the royals are starting to wear brighter clothes! :)

I love today's outfit, especially the coat - that peach color is a favorite of mine. The color/shade of the dress goes nicely with it, though I wish the dress had a bit more of a shape to it.

I also really like the outfit that she wore when out shopping with her mother; I really like the pairing of a feminine top like that with some simple jeans.

Last edited:
Her hemlines are getting shorter, not sure it's a great idea.
A lot of times when she bends, it looks like u may just get a view of her rear.

Though I must confess, I really do like that length

The color of the outfit is lovely and the coat is beautiful. But again, the dress is just a little too short for my liking.

After seeing her wearing several dresses in this length, I agree this is obviously the length she feels comfortable with. I suppose it'll just have to be accepted as a fact. Personally, I have no problem with it at all ... I think it looks good on her. And I notice that she's very careful when she bends over to speak to children, so I don't see any problems in that area, either. :flowers:

Goodness me I am not a fan of the colour combination. She looks like a peach. The style of dress and jacket are lovely though.

On Tumblr I read that it said the dress was made by her own dress maker. I didn't know Catherine had her OWN dress maker, is this new news?

I am not a peach fan but this is much better thna anything she has worn of late I think the colour on her is lovely the coat is far more Princess look than all the others recently and though i would like to she out of the short stuff I like the the dress ... she looks sweet which I'm not sure one is supposed to look at 30 but I think she looks sweet in peach.

She looks wonderful today. The color and the style of this outfit is beautiful....I really love this look.

As for the length, it doesn't bother me at all. It's obviously what she prefers, so we're going to be seeing this length a lot.

Last edited:
The peach outfit is great, if it was only an inch longer. The dress/coat combo looks lovely.

I also liked the outfit when out shopping, but I'd never get caught wearing the same stuff like my mother, its a no-go.

I love the peach coat, and the casual look is nice as well.

I could have been a bit too peachy-peachy, but I do think that she manages to pull it off. I love her coat, I think it compliments her dress wonderfully. I don't see a problem with the length either, I think it's a very appropriate length of the coat/dress. She really is radiant.

I didn't say it was ugly and unappropriate, I did say I dislike that heavy (or too much black) eye make-up on her, I think it suits Catherine a brighter and lighter eye make-up.

And I never said you did :) I simply said that compared to using the regular amount of kohl that I, for instance, use, Catherine's eye makeup really isn't that heavy. I think her makeup, for the most part, is done very suitable and lovely.

Took to her shopping outfit instead. I do like her peach ensemble and her heels blended really well with the outfit - nude to light to dark peach. To me, this tops the combination with the cream or beige lace dress. But I also liked her lace collars, long boots and wearing her hair back in a ponytail.

Last edited:
Love that peach coat. It's about time she wears a pop of color.

I actually want one of these. Peach is a wonderful color, very Spring like! I'm glad its in fashion again!

She's really looks pretty elegant , I liked her outfit very much , it's so fashionable & classy , the color combination are great & looks nice on her , I like this shoes very much ,, one of her bests looks , she looks perfect !!

Finally we get pictures with good quality from her shopping days ago with her mother.
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

She looks so lovely, and her blouse really looks maternity to me.

I like the top, very elegant.

Kate is looking fantastic in peach today
Catherine The Duchess Of Cambridge Is Presented With

The coat she is wearing is by Tara Jarmon.
Dress is handmade.

She looks great! The coat is very classic and the color is beautiful.

Oh, I like this peach coat! It´s beautiful and the colour suits her a lot!
She looks pretty ;)

Love the peach outfit

I like the peach outfit too! Beautiful colour

A good inch on the coat and dress would have been more flattering. Love the color.

Not a fan of the mint outfit maybe its just the texture I like her in the apricot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom