The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the Armani coat back out agai - it does look heaps better on pregnant Kate than back at Sandhurst graduation.

She looks so much better than the awful tartan coat worn in Glasgow the day beofre which was way to short and tight on her.

Im a fan of the boots and tights combo - it is freezing cold in the UK at the minute and is an appropiate look.

Nice touch with the scarf - good to see her wearing it rather than in previous times just carrying it!!

Comparing the Duchess of Cambridge to Kim Kardashian is like comparing apples to oranges! Ou just can't do that. Why on earth would one assume that Kim was on the same level or anything compared to the sophisticated and well respected Duchess! The article got it write when the write that the two were "oceans apart" because they are!!! Their style is nothing of the same, nor are their lives and the decisions they have made therein! The article is pointless as it only compares colors of clothes and calls Kim royalty -that which she is not!! Just my thoughts here!

Kate should be offended with this comparison. Out of all the women in the world, why Kim K?!!! Ick!!!

No one could compare the two except someone whose mind is obscured by tabloids.
Unfortunately the two do dominate tabloids. It sells, people are pathetic.

Kate should be offended with this comparison. Out of all the women in the world, why Kim K?!!! Ick!!!

Why Kim? Because the happened to be pregnant at the same time and in this press' face 24/7. I've seen several posters on here, jokingly I hope, compare the two.

They are arguably the two most famous pregnant women in the world today. A sad state of affairs, to be sure, but I will give the Daily Mail credit. The comparison of their maternity wear was very funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Several posts about Kim Kardashian, various Hollywood actors, the development of the film industry and Barack Obama have been removed as totally off-topic. Please stay on topic of this thread!

Classy Kate compared to ...Kim Kardashian... bumps off?! it only shows how ridiculous the media has become, they just achieved the new low... yawn.:rolleyes:

Another pic: pic.twitter.com/2BZIWoSxCX

This is not my favorite. When I looked at the liv photo at first I thought the buttons were smiley flowers - ick :sad:. This cut and fabric just looks dated and frumpy. A strong red or navy would have suited the occasion - heck, I'd have been happy with khaki. But of course, and some would say thank heavens, the Duchess does not consult with me on her wardrobe. I'm happy just to see her!:flowers:

I think its just perfect for someone who is expecting. Even someone with unlimited resources is gonna have a few problems finding decent looking maternity wear. The green color suits her hair and eyes :)

But the button are hideous lol.

I'm not a huge fan to the coat but she looks lovely.

I'm not liking the coat and does the color of the hat go with the color of the outfit?

That coat is an awful pattern but I love the bright colour, no navy, black or grey.

I'm not liking the coat and does the color of the hat go with the color of the outfit?

The hat is kind of a neutral color to me. It'll go with just about anything.

I like the mint green coat. Lovely color.

I don't like the colour of the coat ... but it is Mulberry so I in love with any and everything they do ... I think a hat that matched the coat may have made me feel differently about the colour.
Love the buttons on the coat so very gorgeous....

Like the outfit. At last a light bright colour. And what's more she looks happy and healthy. That special maternity glow is visible.

I love the colour and the fringe look. as for styling, what else is possible? She is wearing, as far as she is concerned, a maternity coat. and she isn't into (thank goodness) the "let me parade by maternity shape for all to see" attitude. Limited choice available and I think girl done good.

I love the colour and the fringe look. as for styling, what else is possible? She is wearing, as far as she is concerned, a maternity coat. and she isn't into (thank goodness) the "let me parade by maternity shape for all to see" attitude. Limited choice available and I think girl done good.

Agreed. The color was nice for spring and it was a nice maternity coat. She can't do much more at the moment.

I continue to love that hat (not sure why I like it so much, but it's a favorite of mine), though something in a different color might've been better (perhaps if it were lighter, like a nude or a cream color).

As for the coat, at first glance, I really didn't like it and found it a bit frumpy. Upon taking a closer look, though, I realized that it it's the buttons that are putting me off. With different buttons and a hat in a better color, I think I'd really like this outfit. As it is, I still think it's nice.

The shape of this coat is fashionable, although perhaps only in Europe. Many people liked the lilac coat worn this week by CP Victoria. It's the same shape.

I like the cut of the coat, but not crazy about the color. Then again, green is one of my least-favorite colors, so no big surprise there.:lol:

This coat will be either loved or disliked, because it has a very particular style and an unusual color that we don't use regulary in our daily routine.
This is one of those clothes that only matter in personal taste (althought some clothes might not fit my taste, it doesn't mean I dislike them, but this coat is diferent, if its someone's taste, they will like it, but if its the opposite, people will really dislike it. After all, this particular coat does have a very distint color and style)

Does anyone have a close-up of her earrings?

This coat will be either loved or disliked, because it has a very particular style and an unusual color that we don't use regulary in our daily routine.
This is one of those clothes that only matter in personal taste (althought some clothes might not fit my taste, it doesn't mean I dislike them, but this coat is diferent, if its someone's taste, they will like it, but if its the opposite, people will really dislike it. After all, this particular coat does have a very distint color and style)

Does anyone have a close-up of her earrings?

Duchess Kate

This site has info. They are green amethysts I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom