The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-20-2018, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
It is pretty amazing what a difference body position and angle of the photograph makes!
It sure is! I'm pleased to see a photo of Catherine's bump.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Makes it very exciting to see a little bump

Old 01-21-2018, 07:59 PM
Serene Highness

She’s looking very pretty, and yes, she’s definitely pregnant!
Old 01-23-2018, 06:23 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cambridge, looking great in a recycled blue Sportmax coat and a blue Seraphine dress, visited Roe Green Junior School today, January 23:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Upper part dress ** Upper part dress 2 ** February 2015 **
Old 01-23-2018, 07:54 AM
Majesty

Great look on her, love that color of blue!

LaRae
Old 01-23-2018, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

What a gorgeous blue coat and scarf. I wish I could see the dress better but looks like a very flattering maternity dress. Her hair is so becoming now, what a contrast to the picture from three years ago which the hair pulled away from the face and down her back. This face framing hairdo flatters her.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Kate looks really good, pregnancy suits her so well!

She repeated a Sportmax coat, adding a scarf by Beulah London and Rupert Sanderson heels, cobalt blue maternity dress by Seraphine.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
What a gorgeous blue coat and scarf. I wish I could see the dress better but looks like a very flattering maternity dress. Her hair is so becoming now, what a contrast to the picture from three years ago which the hair pulled away from the face and down her back. This face framing hairdo flatters her.

She looks great.

IA- it’s amazing what taking a few inches off her hair does. I liked her hair long, but this shorter style suits her so well. (Although imo most ladies look better with their hair around that length than super long.)
Old 01-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

The blue outfit is beautiful and elegant. I love the dress. Divine look.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks really nice! Blue has always suited her well. Seems like she's starting to pop aswell.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Love the hair-she looks blissfully happy and very pretty in both dress and coat.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:07 PM
Majesty

I really like Catherine's hair at this length, and the style is very flattering to her face. All that heavy hair pulling itself straight by sheer dint of its own weight did not flatter her at all and had a tendency to make her face look long and pale. This shorter, bouncier style take years off her and really make her seem lighter and happier somehow.

I love her ensemble and blues suit her well. Soft enough to be subtle but dark enough to suit the season. What really caught my eye though is that pretty stunning scarf action and that it anchors all the blues from her earrings to her sapphire dress to her slightly darker shoes and clutch. The scarf is gorgeous and just finishes the ensemble to perfection giving it a totally lighter and more modern look.

https://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/...8-via-KP-1.jpg
Old 01-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Majesty

Agree. Hair looks much healthier and better with the length off. Wouldn't mind a tad more. But happy she took the change.

The coat is a lovely color. Nothing memorable about it or dress, but nice color.

But I am in love with the scarf. Beautiful. Glad to see her experimenting with some accessories (not just jewelry).
Old 01-23-2018, 09:30 PM
Majesty

Maybe Meghan and her love of scarves is rubbing off on Kate!

I really did like that scarf!

LaRae
Old 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I personally think her hair looks better long, and most of the styles she wears now give me the impression of being "unfinished".

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Cambridge, looking great in a recycled blue Sportmax coat and a blue Seraphine dress, visited Roe Green Junior School today, January 23:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Upper part dress ** Upper part dress 2 ** February 2015 **
Her smile and rosey cheeks are so endearing. Also think the shade of blue flatters her.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 01-24-2018, 01:14 AM
Serene Highness

Catherine looks so happy and just stunning today. (..)
Old 01-24-2018, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Nice shade of blue and colour coordinated outfit,the duchess complimented it all with the scarf and very lovely earrings.
Old 01-24-2018, 08:39 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cambridge during a visit to the Maurice Wohl Clinical Neuroscience Institute today, January 24, recycling a Seraphine dress and coat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** January 2015 ** January 10 **
Old 01-24-2018, 12:29 PM
Courtier

I'm just not a fan of this coat. The pale blue color washes the Duchess out. Or maybe she's just tired, completely understandable, but still causes a pale, washed out effect. I much preferred yesterdays shades of blue. The coat itself looks very soft though.

Be a good person.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Courtier

It rained, and messed up Kate's hair game, but she still looks good. I agree that the shorter length is more flattering and face-framing.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duchess of cambridge fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy style, duchess of cambridge's maternity fashion, kate middleton pregnancy style, kate's fashion, kate's maternity fashion, maternity fashion