Old 11-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Majesty

I love the boots. I want the boots.

LaRae

Old 11-29-2017, 10:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
It has a 70s 'vibe' to it [as so much fashion does atm]. It can look dowdy and dated to those who've 'seen it all before', but looks fresh to those that haven't had that misfortune.
I only like the shoes and clutch, myself.

I thought so too. Until I realized she wasn't just visiting a Museum, but also taking part in a lil ones Arts & Crafts thing too & we all know how messy those can be. Mostly Black outfits can hide the odd "Oooops!!" very well.

Loved the outfit for today & also adore those boots. Guess I need to get in line on that front.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:38 PM
Majesty

Tigger go look at the pics from Friday night. The dress was very fitted (the blue inner dress).

LaRae
Old 11-30-2017, 12:49 AM
Majesty

As always, she looks much better in casual. She looks her age. Appropriate without matronly. Her casual events are definitely her best.

I love the boots and the jacket. Both are great

I love the top, and scarf/neck. Hate jeggings but ignoring them.

Great look for the day.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

She always looks lovely when she’s pregnant her face is fuller and she has a glow considering how sick she is in the first 3 months she’s lucky
Old 12-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Majesty

Casual outfit this morning, for the Duchess Catherine who was spotted as she arrived at Kings Cross Station in London.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2u2NQH4ai...2132765825.jpg
Old 12-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Majesty

I love the look. The coat is very beautiful.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Great coat on a comfy gal!
Old 12-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Majesty

Love the coat!

LaRae
Old 12-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

She’s looks great. The mail trying to make trouble says she looks terrible because Meghan is taking her spot. Funny how we see the same differently I think she looks like “thank goodness I can relax a bit now “
Old 12-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Courtier

Now that insight I really can believe, finally someone else is taking the spotlight off her and she can relax somewhat. She looks more herself then she has in a long time, the sickness is gone or just about gone, love that coat, and just love the way she is dressed for whatever or wherever she is going. I need a new black bag, so wonder what that one is like.......
Old 12-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Nobility

Well royal rob I see it like you but that doesn’t sell papers. She looked terrific
Old 12-02-2017, 01:20 AM
Majesty

The daily fail likes to stir up drama to get clicks. Nothing new

As always Kate rocks the casual look. An outfit I'd actually wear. I am in love with the jacket
Old 12-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Nobility

We all want the jacket!
Old 12-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
She’s looks great. The mail trying to make trouble says she looks terrible because Meghan is taking her spot. Funny how we see the same differently I think she looks like “thank goodness I can relax a bit now “
That point of view is the ever present egotism of the Fail. Kate must be in dire straits and feeling waves of depression because there's a new kid on the block and Kate isn't the shiny, new princess anymore. The Fail believes that without them, everyone they write about will crumple into a pile of dust and be swept away with the wind. Pure egotism.

I'm agreeing with you royal rob and M. Payton that Kate is most likely feeling a grand sense of relief to get some breathing room but most of all, gaining a sister-in-law to share the spotlight with, commiserate over things that go bump in the night, and girl talk with someone close by. That girl talk is something that every woman needs in their lives regardless of how fantastic and wonderful their husbands are. Sisters are the best!!!
Old 12-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Nobility

This question I have really needs to be posted under the general fashion for the Duchess of Cambridge, but I can't find it. I have searched for it but it won't come up. Here is question: I have noticed that Kate appears to favor certain designers for her clothing, but could she wear almost any designer if she wanted to? I know that she is probably encouraged to wear British designers, but if she saw an outfit she liked, would it matter what designer made it?
Old 12-06-2017, 04:48 AM

The Winter Ball at Buckingham https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...tic-reception/
Old 12-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cambridge in Manchester today, December 6, wearing a L.K. Bennett coat and a red Goat dress:

** Full view coat ** Upper part coat ** Full view dress ** Side view ** Upper part **
Old 12-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Majesty

I love the color but I'm not a real fan of the blah design. I know it's acceptable because of the black tights (which I hate seeing on women with the flames of 1000 suns) but her dress is too short. I do love her coat!

Lovely to see both of them out together though!

LaRae
Old 12-06-2017, 10:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

I have liked each of Kate's maternity outfits until now - I am not keen on either the coat or dress. I find the coat rather dour (hate those breast pockets) and even the bright colour of the dress doesn't lift this from being very dull - a scarf or long necklace would help.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duchess of cambridge fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy style, duchess of cambridge's maternity fashion, kate middleton pregnancy style, kate's fashion, kate's maternity fashion, maternity fashion