The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-27-2015, 09:15 PM
Majesty

The coat is very beautiful. Lovely color and style.

Old 03-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

You definitely can't miss her- need sun shades for that one- love it!

Old 03-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness

The colour is beautiful on her! She should wear pink more often!
BYe Bine
Old 03-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree- she should!
Old 03-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Courtier

Her bright pink coat reminds me of the one Pat Nixon wore for the 1969 inauguration. The buttons are slightly different, though.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

I loved the color and liked the black accessories. I think black looks good with bright colors. I don't know about the cut of the coat but it fit and looked comfortable. Those are the two most important things at this point in a pregnancy.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
I loved the color and liked the black accessories. I think black looks good with bright colors. I don't know about the cut of the coat but it fit and looked comfortable. Those are the two most important things at this point in a pregnancy.
Agree- black looks good with bright colors, and I love hot pink and black.
So many fun things she could do with this look. Add a green hat for a more formal engagement- you've got a watermelon theme going on. Or what about a hot pink hat with black trim? Can hats have polka dots?
For a more casual look - like this engagement- or something with young kids, but still sticking with the watermelon theme- a hot pink dress with black polka dots- under the pink coat. Or maybe a pale green dress with black polka dots under the pink coat. Or change the coat to pale green and do the hot pink/ black polka dot dress.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought she looked very chic and stylish in the coat with the black accessories! The fit and color were smashing on her. Great choice...
Old 04-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Serene Highness

I liked the coat she looked nice.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:08 AM
Majesty

Catherine's style during her second pregnancy:

The Crown Outfitsâ™”

I really loved her fashion during this period. My overall favorite is the black lace gala gown.

My top favorite looks of Catherine's second pregnancy:

1. Black lace gown
2. Navy gown
3. Blue coat/dress
4. Grey dress
5. Black and white outfit
6. Red dress
7. Pink coat
8. White coat
9. White coat
10. Navy outfit
11. Black and white dress
12. Blue coat
13. Brown outfit
14. Black and white dress
15. Black dress
16. Purple outfit
17. Black coat
18. Blue dress
19. Blue coat
20. Pink outfit
21. Purple dress
22. Grey outfit
Old 04-08-2015, 05:03 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Catherine's style during her second pregnancy:

The Crown Outfitsâ™”

I really loved her fashion during this period. My overall favorite is the black lace gala gown.
Her fashion towards the end of her pregnancy really picked up and looked great. Maybe because most of what she wore was meant to be for maternity/pregnancy women, therefore fitted well. I also liked the prints and colors. The beginning of her pregnancy I loved the DVF lace dress and the Alexander McQueen outfit during the state visit.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Catherine has always looked amazing in my opinion. Pregnancy looks hard enough, but to have the world watch what your wearing, congrats to her.

Can't wait to hear if there's a prince or princess.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duchess of cambridge fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy fashion, duchess of cambridge pregnancy style, duchess of cambridge's maternity fashion, kate middleton pregnancy style, kate's fashion, kate's maternity fashion, maternity fashion