The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After HM, who looks spectacular btw, Catherine is best dressed. She looks beautifully pregnant, which suits her (I think it will be a boy!) and her hat and jewelry are perfect.
Why does everyone expect this coat? When did she wear it before, she has SO many!
I only long for gloves.

She may have a lot of coat dresses, but very few that are suitable for the occasion, time of year, AND her advanced pregnancy. ?

There was clearly a bit of co-ordination between the senior Windsor ladies to wear navy blue. They all came out with slightly different takes on the theme, but it all seemed to work quite well, IMO.

The discussion about the brooch the Duchess of Cambridge has worn today, has been deleted, as we have an extra thread for her jewels and as the same discussion has already been led at that thread. Thank you for your understanding!

The hat is also a repeat, though, isn't it? Isn't it the Lock and Co hat she wore in March 2017 at the Afghanistan Memorial Unveiling held at the Horse Guards? Pictures here: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/cu...rry-join-the-queen-at-war-memorial-unveiling/
Loved both ensembles but I think I understand that today it was all about comfort and the coat and dress fit and last year's hat makes her features look finer at a time when she doesn't really want the undiluted glare of the cameras on her face.

Really lovely coat. Nice to see again. Love she added a brooch :flowers:

As much as I love a proper hat, I am not a fan of this one. It seems too big on her. I didn't like it the first time. Sad, because I usually go crazy for real hats.

Along with the memorial she wore the hat to, she has also worn it in private it seems. On the way to church near Balmoral.

Last edited:
She looks great! Love the navy outfit.

I think she looked fabulous. The hat was tricky but she pulled it off! Lovely.

Her last engagement it seems will be St Patricks day parade - I'm half expecting to see a repeat (fingers crossed) of the outfit she wore to it when pregnant with Charlotte. It was a Catherine Walker brown coat and hat. Seems prudent at this stage of her pregnancy - she is about the same distance along

Her last engagement it seems will be St Patricks day parade - I'm half expecting to see a repeat (fingers crossed) of the outfit she wore to it when pregnant with Charlotte. It was a Catherine Walker brown coat and hat. Seems prudent at this stage of her pregnancy - she is about the same distance along

I agree either that brown Catherine Walker (which was my back up guess for the Commonwealth service) or if she can still fit into it - the green Catherine Walker coat she wore the first day in Sweden. :lucky:

I think she is a little further along than before - I expect this baby to appear in about 30 days.

I agree either that brown Catherine Walker (which was my back up guess for the Commonwealth service) or if she can still fit into it - the green Catherine Walker coat she wore the first day in Sweden. :lucky:

I think she is a little further along than before - I expect this baby to appear in about 30 days.

Perhaps one of her white coats, with green accessories?

(I think you are right about the birth; it probably will be closer to the beginning of April than at the end of the month). :flowers:

Maybe Catherine will wear the green coat from her Scandinavian visit but with a different hat obviously :)

I'm hoping for a revival of the green Catherine Walker from Sweden. The dress and/or the dress. The coat from Charlotte's pregnancy is not one of my favorites. It was so drab.

I expect a repeated coat, the brown or the green one, and a new hat and purse. Accessories are safe to buy in the last month, since they’re the only thing you can wear later. My bag and jewellery collection greatly increased during this time:ROFLMAO:.

I like the coat but could never wear that shade of white/cream. It looks great on Kate, though.

Lovely shade of green on her coat and hand in honour of the Patron Saint of Irelands annual parade .The gold shamrock brooch worn by the late queen mother for so many years looks lovely.

Looks like she's repeated the coat from the trip to Sweden in January.

She looks smashing...great color, love the black fur accent.

LaRae

I adore this coat. She looks so good in green.

But I like the Duke's coat more. Always have loved it. ;)

Lovely woman sailing through the last month of pregnancy like a BOSS. Looking forward to greeting Cambridge #3 soon.

And this green is so flattering on her---I hope we see it again in a new blouse or blazer.

There's nothing I would change about her look today...love the hair even.

LaRae

Stunning and regal green coat. Wonderful look.

I love this green coat, especially the black fur accents. Her hair looks just beautiful.

The coat is a stunning color on her. I love the fur trim around the neck. :flowers:

Not so much a fan of the fur cuffs and green gloves, may have worn black. And I hate the fascinator hat.

But wow her hair looks fantastic. I love the beautiful styling. :flowers:

Catherine looks great - that shade of green is gorgeous on her. Definitely looks like Baby Cambridge is ready to arrive soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom