The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 10: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this...

Attachments

• Graceblackdress.jpg
    Graceblackdress.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 97
Something like this...

What I wouldn't give to see one of the royal ladies wear that dress! Perhaps CP Mary?

I agree that the more open curve of the neckline would be perfect on this dress, but I liked it as it was, too.

Bravo,The Duchess looked amazing every inch a future queen,hair and jewels were stunning.

looking her usual perfect self. i love that she dared with a dress that is a bit atypical and different to what she has us used to. also, perfect combination with the greville neckless.

Something off about the neckline,other than that i think she looks wonderfyl especially with all those amazing jewels

This whole look was absolutely stunning. She truly did look every inch the future queen that she is.

The neckline has been revisited by more than one designer recently, with tweaks to the depth of the sweetheart, width on the shoulders, etc. Both Queen Mathilde and CP Mary have worn variations. I think what makes the version worn by Grace amazing is the way it sits on the shoulders, which I don't think I've seen replicated, not to mention that gorgeous cinched in waist.

The Alexander McQueen version worn by Catherine is very sleek and lovely, I especially like the simplicity of the sleeves and the drape of the skirt.

The Duchess looks stunning the colour is wonderful.

This is a fabulous dress for Kate.

I love, love, LOVE the dress. Catherine looks amazing tonight. Also, her earrings look amazing too, so hopefully we'll get more photos.

Fabulous dress! I love Needle & Thread clothes. One of the loveliest wedding dresses I've ever seen was by N&T.

Great look for the Duchess of Cambridge

That's a beautiful dress and beautiful earrings! Catherine looks gorgeous, and the detail on the dress is amazing.

This is a stunning red dress.

Love the color and material...not sure about the design. Love the purse/shoe!

LaRae

Is the red and gold handbag by Cartier?

I believe her handbag is by Stella McCartney.

LaRae

Catherine looks gorgeous! I bet that dress was amazing to see up close.

Fabulous dress! She looks really good. Glad she left her hair not too bothered and fussy

I thought she looked great. She looks amazing in red. An amazing look from head to toe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom