The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 24: October 2018 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 24 of the thread for the Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 23: September 2017 - October 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Are people seriously complaining because Kate wore that beautiful reddish/pink when Princess Anne wore emerald?

Last edited:
I love the dress. Beautiful color and print.

I am not a fan of polka dots, but I like the color.
I also love that Kate wears clothes from the High Street along with designer wear.

I don't like polka dots, but at least these are small and easy to ignore. The color is lovely on Catherine, and I love the soft and flowing style. Also liking the fact this is High Street. Not everything needs to be 4000 pounds worth of designer wear.

I love the color and style on Kate...suits her.

LaRae

I think the waistline is too low while I saw the model picture, but she is tall enough to pull it off. And subtle polka dots are always nice.

I think the waistline is too low while I saw the model picture, but she is tall enough to pull it off. And subtle polka dots are always nice.

That's interesting, because I though it looked much better than many of her dresses where the waistline is much too high.?

I don't like polka dots, but at least these are small and easy to ignore. The color is lovely on Catherine, and I love the soft and flowing style. Also liking the fact this is High Street. Not everything needs to be 4000 pounds worth of designer wear.
Agreed. Getting the mix right between high end and high street is key, IMO.

I like this dress. Probably because I have one very similar to it in my closet that I refuse to part with. Its among the keepers that I'm hoping to fit into again some day. (yeps... I have pipe dreams too).

I usually don't like brown or polka dots but there is just something about this combination that works. Then again, I think Kate looks good no matter what she wears. :D

She makes,the dress look good, a pretty unattractive dress but fall color.

Nice color. Best I can say for it :flowers:

Looks like she us ready for church picnic with the other housewives. :ermm:

Agreed high street items are appropriate for certain occasions. More casual events and such. Bit praising her for doing it? Just like calling her for recycling clothes. All royals do it. At least royals who have been around long enough to have built up a wardrobe to recycle.

That's interesting, because I though it looked much better than many of her dresses where the waistline is much too high.?

I agree. I think this one is actually at her natural waist as opposed to the artificial waistline she tries to create to make her long torso look shorter and to make her legs look longer. Unfortunately the artificial waistline makes all her clothes look badly tailored.

It’s a nice dress, great colour on her. Her hair is looking fantastic lately. I hope she keeps it at that length or even a tad shorter in the future.

I think the lighter color suits her better...it goes very well with her skin and brightens her up a bit.

LaRae

I don't know how, but she can really pull these outfits off! It would be so easy to look dowdy but she looks great!

The Duchess of Cambridge visiting the Royal Foundation's Coach Core programme in Essex today, October 30. Her jacket is by Smythe:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the jacket. The rest is well..just black so ok....very form fitting.

LaRae

This really is a look I like. A lot. It looks warm and comfortable and the all black accentuates the style and the pattern of the blazer.

She looks cute and comfy. I like the jacket.

A great casual look for Kate!
(She really has beautiful hair).

I love the gray blazer. Very classy.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 24: October 2018 -

The Duchess of Cambridge visiting the Royal Foundation's Coach Core programme in Essex today, October 30. Her jacket is by Smythe:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the outfit! A brooch would have been a good addition. No poppy which is a shame.

It is a beautiful jacket, but it is not gray. It is a black and white plaid.

I love the velvet on the collar.

Interesting. Sure looks gray on my screen. Lol whatever the color- it looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom