The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 23: September 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the dress. The color is pretty & she wears it well. I feel the style of the dress aged her. But I shouldn't complain because she did just have a baby

I like the dress, really like the open lace on the collar, love the red and I don't think she sits in KP saying - how can I channel Diana today?

But I've always thought that the dresses worn leaving the hospital are maternity dresses. I would prefer that the last item in the maternity wear thread is Catherine, William and the baby. Would round it off nicely!

:previous:No I don’t think she sits in Kp thinking how could she channel Diana either. I think she thinks how she can be thoughtful and loving to her husband who may feel the loss of his mother on many occasions, birth of a child could be one.

I agree the hospital leaving dress is maternity and could be included in such thread

Some UK royal reporters have said 23rd April for over a month now. But whether inside info on due date or just lucky - who knows.

No due date was ever released. Or even what part of April she was due. Many dates were bantered around by the press. Including the queen's birthday and their wedding anniversary. It seems the press just got lucky on the 23rd.

Honestly I doubt the red had anything to do with St George. Either it was a nod to Diana, or it was simply a selection of a bright color. Wore yellow with Charlotte, blue with George.

The busy pattern will help hide what little belly she is still working on getting rid of too.

Larae

Beautiful red dress. Love the print.

Isn't she wearing the same dress that she wore at the christening of Princess Charlotte?

It's always nice to see new dresses but I can understand why she wanted to wear this again. It saved her the trouble of trying to find a dress that fits her at this time and she looks fabulous!

Didn't she wear this hat (or something similar) to Zara's wedding?

She looks great. Love the dress and hat. That style of hat really suits her.

I thought I recognized the dress. Same style from the baptism. It’s a good look for her. Simple and elegant. Kind of like the bride’s dress.

Catherine looked so beautiful today, just gorgeous. I love this style and cut and color on her, really chic and elegant. And the hat is to die for, what a hat, hope to see it again sometime soon.

I loved Kate's outfit today. She looks radiant and why not wear that coat dress again when it's such a gorgeous one.

Catherine looked gorgeous--that is a fantastic color on her! I always think of her wearing jewel tones, and forget how well these soft pastels and whites suit her. I liked her hat, too.

The duchess looked fantastic it was a great choice and lovely colour on her.

She looks superb! wonder is this a coat dress? or she has a dress underneath! She looks incredible considering she just gave birth

She looks good and in great shape but I'm not a huge fan. I just find it a bit washed out.

Like most I thought she was repeating Charlottes christening dress. But a lovely look

She looks PERFECT. My only issue with the outfit is that on tv it looked white instead of yellow: a slightly darker hue would have been better but overall, PERFECTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom