The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 9: April 2018 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie looks gorgeous and I love her skirt and how it adds some colour to her outfit.

The Countess of Wessex attended the Truro Primestock Show in Cornwall today, December 5:

** Upper part **

I like this a lot. All the draping is lovely on her.

:previous: A very elegant look from Sophie. I like the combination of a more relaxed winter jumper with a more formal skirt.

The Countess of Wessex on her way to church at Sandringham today, December 23, wearing a green dress and beige coat and a Hicks and Brown hat:

** Upper part **

:previous: :ohmy: She looks like she's going on safari rather than Church in that hat. A rare miss from Sophie (my Royal Hat Inspiration).

:previous: :ohmy: She looks like she's going on safari rather than Church in that hat. A rare miss from Sophie (my Royal Hat Inspiration).

I absolutely love this look on her. Clean, neat and makeup proper. That particular style of hat is quite the style for winter and spring this year on middle aged women. We will see a lot of them.

I like the color combination. I would like to see the coat in full but that is minor. My one problem is her gloves look like they are way to big particularly in the fingers.

The only part I don't like is the hat but other than that the Countess looks very swish!

I love the hat and the color green. No disrespect, (because of the season) the gloves look like they belong to Frosty!

I love the hat and this colour suits her. This style certainly suits her. Would love to see a full shot of the coat.

Sophie's outfit is a bit cowgirl like for me, especially with the hat. She normally looks lovely though this outfit is a little shapeless and dull for me this time.

It's a pretty color, but for me the overall effect is that she was running late, threw on a hat and boots under her cozy dressing gown, and headed off to church. Sophie seems to be in love with the over-long skirts and coats recently, and I think they can look overwhelming on her. Lop a good 5 inches off of this one, and I might like it better.

Definitely don’t like the harsh black against the beautiful blue. It should have had cream accessories.

Louise looks so elegant!

I have to agree with you, this is a complete miss for a usually well put together Sophie.

I love the color of Sophie’s coat, I don’t like the belt. A tie belt might have looked better or none. I agree, it is too long-I think mid calf would be nice.
I actually like the black accessories with the blue coat.

A black belt would of made that look.

LaRae

That hairstyle though - we are not worthy! She never intended us to look at the coat - check the exaggerated chignon. :flowers:

I’m not a fan of these maxi length coats and skirts the Countess seems to favour lately. I agree that it can sometimes appear as if her clothes overwhelm her. The coat is a lovely colour .

I get this look, in a hurry, not really dressed for the day and long coat over whatever I am wearing and boots, hat and off I go......bet she did the same! After all just going to church where you can keep the coat on and nobody knows....:whistling:

I like Sophie's coat style & colour but agree with others who've said it would look better in mid-length & with a black belt. I rarely like anything Sophie puts on her head & today is no exception.

The blue dressing gown coat and black boots don't work for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom