The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread for The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Not mad about the pink coat,though the colour is nice on the Countess.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coat is lovely and I'm glad she recycled it. The dress is timeless but the fit is unflattering, seems a bit tight in some areas. The overall colors suit her nicely.

Nice dress & coat. I agree that the fit of the dress is a smidge tight in some areas.

The dress is,too,tight and shows every lump and bump. The coat has ab unflattering boxy shape which does nothing for her. The color is a pretty pink and the collar is nice but the rest of it reminds me of a sleeping bag.

The coat is lovely, happy to see it again :flowers:

The dress though is way too tight in bust and abdomen.

The Countess of Wessex in blue meeting with the Estonian President Kersti at the Presidential Palace yesterday, May 2nd. I'm not too excited about that dress, especially as to the arm and shoulder parts in black:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Close up **

I agree. The black detail is ugly. And I find the dress shapeless sack :ermm:

Only day one, but she isn't showing her usual polish. Definitely not starting out as well as her last trip :sad:

Must admit I don't like bit of her out fit dress or jewellery

I do like the pink coat and l preferred it seeing it the second time round.

The white coat is fantastic. The sleek chic look I am used to seeing her in :flowers:

The blue and black,dress should be given to someone. The jade necklace is gorgeous. The white coat is perfect for her, any I'd on it?

It looked like a white coat yesterday, but it wasn't - it was a suit. On the photo shared yesterday Sophie held her hands and clutch hiding that ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

the white suit looks great on her , which designer is it ?

Sophie looks wonderful, and her tiara is a real hit! But the dress is kind of boring. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing that makes me jump up and down either.

very nice dress
she looks stunning

At least three ladies in dark green this evening- I hope this is a trend.

Gorgeous dress! Well done Sophie...one of the best dressed of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom