The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the black dress some proper under garments would have helped.

She looks great, that is such a nice coat dress on her and the color is good. I also like her hair.......that is a sharp hair style and makes her look young.

Great color and style..but perhaps a bit big? Is it cold there today?

LaRae

I must admit that I rarely comment on fashion issues on these forums - but doesn't she look just marvellous!

The Countess of Wessex at the launch of Exercise Ice Maiden at the Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst yesterday, September 15, wearing a white coat and white pants combined with a printed blouse.
I don't like the strong print that much, but the rest of the outfit tones it down and she can wear it..

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I love this coat, but I think something a little more tailored would look better. I also love her blouse - strong print and all ? - and the clutch that she paired with it. Wish she would have been more adventurous than nude shoes.

Her red coat dress is simply overwhelmingly fantastic. She should wear red more often and the cinched in waist style suits her. The horse trials blue jacket and tights is a terrible choice, looks like she is going in her underwear. The lat outfit with the long coat and printed blouse is age appropriate and modern

The Countess of Wessex started a two-day visit to Cornwall today, September 18, wearing a red skirt and a leather jacket:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Well i have loved Sophie in Cornwall I thought the top at Sandhurst was a bit short but loved the colour on her [the blue]

Now that is just lovely on her.

LaRae

The Countess of Wessex at a Public Engagement Conference at Sainsbury's Headquarters in London today, September 20:

** Upper part **

The Countess of Wessex in black and white with a nice flower print dress and jacket opened the City Campus at the City of Glasgow College in Glasgow today, September 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

The print of the dress is nice but not keen on the jacket.

She looks outstanding!!!

LaRae

Sophie looks great. A very classic and stylish look.

My little girl was watching in the crowd with her school and said her hat was very 'fancy'! [emoji23]

Aw, what a lovely anecdote! Haha, I love how out of all the things she could have said about meeting a "real life princess" was the fanciness of her hat! Children are brilliant :D

Sophie looks great. A very classic and stylish look.

Aw, what a lovely anecdote! Haha, I love how out of all the things she could have said about meeting a "real life princess" was the fanciness of her hat! Children are brilliant :D

I know, she had a great time, I'm only disappointed I was at work and didn't get to go as well and see the fancy hat! [emoji1]

The Countess of Wessex looking great at the Headley Court Farewell Parade in Dorking, today, September 29:
** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

Beautiful! :flowers: BUT (yes) ruined by that hat, as cute as the 'fancy' remark truly is. ;) These 'fascinators' have got to go! Just saying. Whole outfit would have been improved exponentially with a nice brimmed hat. Could still have been 'fancy' with flowers or whatever. Ha! :cool: How nice to have such small annoyances (I say to myself).

Stunning as ever .. the colour is always lovely on her .

Beautiful coat. Very lovely look :flowers:

But get that thing off your head. If you aren't going to wear a real hat, don't bother. Just as bad as those turban things Max wears.

I like her hat! And it may technically be considered a fascinator, it is looks like a hat to me. It looks nice with the outfit, very finished look. Sometimes large hats are too heavy for an outfit.

Last edited:

The Countess of Wessex arriving in Brunei on October 4:

** Full view **

And today, October 5, at an audience at Istana Nural Iman to mark the Sultan of Brunei's Golden Jubilee:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom