The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I missed the day look. I love the coat, fantastic color :flowers:

But love the scarf, want to steal it. :whistling: I admit I probably have about forty scarves in my closet.

A long skirt seems odd choice for the event. Sophie doesn't seem to shy away from casual wear. Not a fan of the military like shoulder details on the coat.

I love the long skirt, I think it works well IMO but the overall dressing is dark. I would've proffered something a bit lighter or a tan jacket.

I really like the orange coat and love the scarf.

I like her latest outfit - I think the skirt is fine and I like the jacket. A nice casual look for the day.

Sophie looks very elegant, I love her look - it has a certain Edwardian vibe to me.

Much better. Nice casual look. Much more suited for a horse show then the school marm long skirt. Ankle length is appropriate for evening looks, in day looks it just looks...

Anyways love the blazer. And look of either scarf or top under. Love the detail of buttons on pants.

The Countess of Wessex, as Defence Medical Welfare Service’s Patron, attended a Reception at the House of Lords in London on May 16 wearing a repeated Victoria Beckham top and skirt:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DACDKbfW0AAj7JL.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DACDLDLXsAAJ42o.jpg

The Countess of Wessex, as President of Devon County Agricultural Association, attended the Devon County Show on May 18:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGlcnhUMAA-QSZ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGtZK6V0AEmrJS.jpg

:previous: Sophie's latest outfit is great, the colours are beautiful and works well together. I like how the outfit seems cosy and comfortable but formal enough to look good at an official engagement.

:previous:

Indeed, a perfect choice for the event!

Here's a front view of the dress.

Today, May 23, the Countess of Wessex attended Market Open Ceremony at the London Stock Exchange, wearing a very nice combination of black and white dress and white jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Pretty in pink at the Chelsea Flower Show and also another elegant look at the London Stock Exchange.

I love both looks. Her hair looks great down at the London Stock Exchange event.

Pretty dress though think would look nicer in a different color:)

Sophie opened the Gauvain House at Treloar School and College in Holybourne today, May 15, wearing a nice blue and white dress combined with a white cardigan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks great! That is definitely something I would wear, complete with my sunglasses atop my head!

I have loved everything she has worn lately .. except .. the pink dress. But Sophie is just so lovely an amazing support to the The Queen .. Juts FAB

Love the dress and cardigan :flowers: I rarely dislike her style, other than her fascinators.

Looks great in blue at girl guiding. Though I don't like paplum on anyone :flowers:

Nice casual look at farming event :)

Her look on the seventh I liked generally except the red dots. Kind if made me think of little pom poms on a little kid dress.

I love both of Sophie's outfits. That purple colour is gorgeous on her; it's a shame there isn't a full view photo.
The outfit she wore to the Open Farm event was perfect for the occasion.

The purple knit top or dress she wore is nice but a little too tight, shows all lumps and bumps around the bra.
The dusty rose blouse for the farm looks very nice and appropriate.

I really like the color and style of the dress..but something is off for me..maybe the fabric. She looks nice though.

LaRae

She looks great in the colour I think the earrings are a bit ordinary for the occasion am not sure about the hat I don't hate it but am not sure it isn't too casual for the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom