The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Sophie & Ed look nice & happy at the sultan's golden jubilee. Her hair is pretty, and I love her earrings and that the feather in her hat matches her skirt. Nice detail.

Love her skirt and top at the reception. Beautiful style and color.:flowers:

Her hat looks like a horrid basket on her head.:sad:

Looks good at the welcome as well ?

Everything looks great on her except that basket on her head and what is in it? The skirt is lovely, the colors just soft looking and would love to see it with her standing up. The hat/basket whatever is horrible....:eek:

Arrival outfit looked lovely, just like her second outfit. Both have very beautiful colors.
Her hat definitely looks original and interesting. She looks comfortable wearing it and she carry it off with dignity, so I don't mind its resamble to a basket or a fruit tray ;)

Last edited:
I loved that skirt when Sophie wore it to Ascot so it's nice to see it used again.

After their audience this morning they have gone on a boat ride. Sophie has gone casual for this.

Full view

Not a fan of those wide flapping pants. The top is nice.

LaRae

I love the peach suit and the casual outing look not a big fan of when Sophie does block colours .. wonder if those are the Emilia Wickstead pants from ages ago and I never at that time thought them flattering. But I love her and so am thrilled to see so many nice pics of her

I really love Sophie's boating outfit and would totally wear it. Not a fan of those wide legged pants on anyone. Ed looks great dressed both up and down.

Just love that khaki suit for the day, that is so cute on her and she looks like she is having fun.

That deep red dress is marvelous on her, just a great color for her to wear, and style I love, this is a big keeper for her. Love those jewels also, she looks fabulous tonight. Wonder if the jewels are new or old or what...very nice!

The red dress is lovely and a gorgeous colour. Love how Edward is looking at her. ❤️

Blue dress for the banquet

Full view

The red dress is lovely!

Very regal looking in the blue...is that her personal tiara?

LaRae

:previous: That is her necklace tiara

The Wessex Aquamarine Necklace Tiara | The Court Jeweller

I liked her boating look the other day. I even like her all white look, though her pants could have been far less wide. :flowers:

Her khaki look is great. She does casual well.?

The red dress was very lovely. Great look for the event.

Very elegant tonight in blue :flowers:

Thanks! I wasn't sure on that one! It is kinda neat when they are dual purpose.

LaRae

Wowza! She's a knockout in both the red and blue dresses. She & Edward seem really happy together.

Sophie's blue dress is gorgeous! I love seeing her in her full regalia. Sophie's red dress is lovely too, though I wouldn't have placed the bows on the sleeves if I were designing it.

The green dress has no style & does nothing for her, but the floral dress is lovely.

The Countess of Wessex at the celebration of the life and career of Roger Moore in Iver Heath on October 15, recycling the lovely dress she wore in Brunei on October 7 (see above):

** Full view **

And in the evening of that same day at a performance of "Music is Magic" at the London Palladium, looking lovely in a red Roksanda dress:

** Upper part ** Back view **

The red dress is too tight, too many lumps and bra line. The blue dress is just heaven for her. The color, high neck and ruffle and small print work beautifully

Agree on the red. It looked fantastic in Brunei, but we only saw from the front. Seeing it from the back you can see how tight it is. If the dress was a size bigger it would love fantastic front and back. I still love the style.

The blue dress is still beautiful though:flowers:

Curious that two dresses last worn on an overseas trip are being used for events so soon after the trip. :huh: Suggests she hasn't unpacked and is still living out of her trunk! Ha! ?

Taking fashion advice from Camilla ? Or she decided since she wore them outside the country, not an issue wearing them so soon back home.

Taking fashion advice from Camilla ? Or she decided since she wore them outside the country, not an issue wearing them so soon back home.

But, Countessmeout, have they been washed and ironed? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom