The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the low cut at all and her shawl/wrapover doesn't seem to go well with her outfit. Sophie could have chosen a much better outfit for such an event - a rare miss!

Hmm. Well, that's a surprise.

I think this one comes under the heading of "What on earth was she thinking?"

Last edited:
What was she thinking? She usually dresses really well; maybe she was focusing on her daughter and forgot that she needed a nice and appropriate dress as well?

I agree that this was a rare miss for Sophie.

Too low-cut and her hair looks a bit bedraggled.

The Countess of Wessex in matching blue with her daughter's dress at the Queen's birthday concert at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, April 21: ** Full view ** Upper part **

It doesn't photograph well, but had she a necklace it would have been smashing, I think. :flowers: Maybe she chose the dress thinking there would be bling and then they all opted out of that so she got caught out. (I do think they all discuss it somehow, maybe via e-mail? I don't think it's necessarily a directive from 'on high', though maybe sometimes it is. JMO).

P.S. I think the outfit is fine. I am not put off with all the skin. It's fine. Just not blingy. When Sophie 'misses' (for me) it's with her regular casual wear at outings these days. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom