The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 3

The previous thread can be found herehttp://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...on-and-style-part-1-october-2003-a-11350.html

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, iceflower and JessRulz

I did not like her outfit at ascot.The sleeves are horrid!

Could someone please post the pictures of Sophie at the race?

I think Sophie should have worn the belt with the oufit...

I really like the outfit of Sophie. The colour is great and suits her very well . But I don't like the exaggerated hat !

Sophie looks beautiful today. I adore the dress and jacket. The colour of the dress is perfect.

One + tw

Today's outfit deserves a 'thumbs up'. Love the color of the dress. Elegant indeed.

Today's outfit deserves a 'thumbs up'. Love the color of the dress. Elegant indeed.

A definite "thumbs up" for Sophie. She looked particularly lovely today, even though the weather wasn't particularly enjoyable.

I couldn't help but notice Prince Edward had another tie decorated with horses on today. He's a bit of a joker. He seemed in a very chipper mood as he entered Ascot.

A definite "thumbs up" for Sophie. She looked particularly lovely today, even though the weather wasn't particularly enjoyable.

I couldn't help but notice Prince Edward had another tie decorated with horses on today. He's a bit of a joker. He seemed in a very chipper mood as he entered Ascot.

Any pictures??

:D Wonder if his kids helped him pick this tie out. I can imagine: 'Dad, you should wear this tie. It has horses on it, and you're going to watch horses racing'. :D

Looks great again todaay [I really loved the Amanda Wakely] not crazy about the coat but the colour of the dress and hat are wonderful on her. Loved her little bag as well.

The hat yesterday was a hit, today's looks lovely as well. But then I have a soft spot for peacock feathers anyway. Very nice to see her in strong colors. When it comes to Ascot, Sophie is always good for a surprise.

I don't like the Ascot day 2 outfit too.Too boring,and the hat is strange!

Such a great outfit and very elegant, Love the shade of the blue dress. The headpiece, quite cool & fun, much nicer than yesterdays.

We can always count on Sophie to see exciting hats!
love it. Don't be afraid to go there , is the Ascot1 we need/want the drama :p

Sophie is wearing her Epsom Derby outfit today for Ladies Day at Ascot. I can't tell if the hat is the same or if it's different. Difficult to tell from this image, I cannot seem to find any others.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex

Christopher Rhys-Jones in the picture with Sophie. Father and daughter seem very close; Christopher makes an appearance at many Royal events.

Sophie is wearing her Epsom Derby outfit today for Ladies Day at Ascot. I can't tell if the hat is the same or if it's different. Difficult to tell from this image, I cannot seem to find any others.

Christopher Rhys-Jones in the picture with Sophie. Father and daughter seem very close; Christopher makes an appearance at many Royal events.

Sophie looks BEAUTIFUL :)
The dress suits very good, i like the combination :flowers:
full view
same pic other link

Last edited:
Good choice for the outfit today. She looks elegant.

Looks like a different hat and looks really nice.

Looks like a different hat and looks really nice.

You're right, it is a different hat.

Hat and Hat2. It looks lovely though, and I am glad to see Sophie looking happier today. She has appeared to not be in good spirits as of late.

You're right, it is a different hat.

Hat and Hat2. It looks lovely though, and I am glad to see Sophie looking happier today. She has appeared to not be in good spirits as of late.

Yes, it is a different hat but the same champagne coat - very classy. Love it and I really loved every outfit that the Countess has worn this week. I guess she's experimenting with new style ideas at the moment: new colors, more lively outfits, smashing hats & fascinators (though she always had an interesting taste in hats IMO), new hairstyle. It suits her so well, much more than the sometimes a bit shapeless, conservative style (though she always looked lovely in those outfits too).
She's really glowing at the moment - keep it up, Sophie!! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom