Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana at the Fight AIDS Summer Gala in Monaco yesterday, July 10, wearing a nice blue top and black pants. On the one hand it looks a bit boring, on the other hand I like the idea of a more reduced look for that event:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Personally, i don't like the combo of blue and black, but this works for me... Like the top, not so much the pants...

Really? I think it's very blah...and it does nothing for her.

LaRae

I just realised that I rarely saw Tatiana in heels. She quite never wears heels.

Yes i know , but believe from all the foregoing is by far the most best.

I don't really care for her dress but I do like the color.

Those hanging hairs... really... on such a hot day, these un-appetite schlumps on her shoulders... She would look so young, fresh and elegant with that hair up.

I think the dress does something for her it covers her up and so she is not naked. Why does every outfit have to do something can't she just be dressed comfortable.

Fight Aids Gala: I like the outfit and it suits her, but it's a bit too casual for the event, IMO.

Saturaday outfit: I'm not a fan of the dress but I think it looks good on her. Flats are better for this lenght.

In both occasions, she looks good but too casual for the events.

The only time I have seen Tatiana look really lovely was her wedding. She has the basic "structure" she just doesn't do anything with it and IMO mostly looks sloppy and unkempt. It's a shame, she could be lovely but she chooses not to, mostly just a mess. Again, JMO.

ITA PoD ...can we never be done with the hippy boho look???

LaRae

She seems to dress for comfort rather than elegance. She wears some beautiful colours but the styles are just blah. I agree her wedding dress was lovely, I remember liking her outfit at Albert's enthronement which was very simple and also, the dress she wore to the awards in Spain where she confirmed her first pregnancy.

Maybe because she isn't a royal she dresses for herself and wears what is comfortable. Pretty much she has her own style.

I don't like Tatiana's style and never like most of her outifits, but I appluad her for having a specific style and also for making money out of it...

:previous:The outfit isn't bad, it's actually one of the few times I don't flinch at something she's wearing.

But that is a very unflattering picture of Tatiana:sad:.

Her hair is just the pits. The frustrating thing is that it doesn't have to be. It's her best feature.

Last edited:
The only thing I change is her hair...despite that the outfit is lovely and elegant, love the sandals and love the clutch...:flowers:

With that hair destroy the nice outfit.

I also really love her earrings, and at least she is not wearing her signature garish red lipstick!

I agree, the outfit is nice (quite tailored for Tatiana), I like the earrings and the little bag but her hair always looks limp and lifeless. But, nice to see her there.

I have no problem with her hair, it looks just fine to her. And I like her outfit as well.

I agree that her outfit is ok, far better than her usual mess. But the hair .... she really has lovely hair but does nothing with it. On this occasion it looks like she didn't even comb it after getting out of bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom